AMS Bridge Blue is a Global Agency for Education, Migration and Internship. We have earned a solid reputation as a premier international student recruitment and migration agency. Our Head Office is located in Sydney Australia with branches spanning the globe representing over 400 Education Providers around the world. AMS Bridge Blue has an expert team of academic consultants and admissions staff, fluent in over 20 different languages and highly experienced within the education and migration industries having successfully assisted students and clients from over 60 nationalities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Recruitment Officer / Counselor
Locations: Abuja (Wuse), Rivers (Port Harcourt)
- Marketing and promoting AMS BridgeBlue Global institutions to prospective students.
- Develop and initiate student recruitment strategies that will have good return on investment.
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information and choices available to prospective students.
- Recruitment of genuine students to study overseas.
- Provide appropriate counseling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options of the University / College.
- Conversion of all prospective clients- ensuring clients register.
- Provide overall excellent service to all clients.
- Update and provide weekly reports to the branch manager on student status, application enquiries and registrations.
- Provide full visa counseling guidance for registered applicants.
- Meet with students and sponsors to ensure appropriate requirements for course applications are met.
- Provide comprehensive support service to applicants during the application and conversion process.
- Ensure constant communication with enquirers and walk in clients.
- Achieve agreed targets for each month and intake.
- Applicants should have little or no work experience and must possess any of B.SC, HND or OND, and other professional qualifications related to the job.
- Working knowledge of marketing principles and the local market terrain would be an added advantage.
- A good team player with good report writing and analytical skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.