Aldelia Group – Our client, a Marine Logistics support service provider for leading oil & gas company is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to join their Business Development team below:
Job Title: Tender / Bidding Specialist
- He / she would oversee tender operations, manage tender and bidding process to clients and follow up with necessary agencies and departments to close out on bidding processes.
- Prepares tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation.
- Develops the bid and tender strategy
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate obtaining the required approvals.
- Maintains a list of qualified vendors, especially as related to planned tenders
- Compilation of various input to create a more complete tender proposal.
- Liaises with the User Department on an ongoing basis with respect to Tender requirements and Tender status
- Corresponds with vendors in conjunction with the tender process as required, i.e., nondisclosure agreements, confirmation of interest, etc.
- Assists in preparation and/or review of Tender Documentation Packages comprising of Instructions to Bidders, Contract Form, General Terms Conditions, Bid Forms, etc.
- Assemble and maintain internal Procurement documentation relating to the tendering process, including recording management approval relating to tendering and contracting actions.
- Maintains tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares Tenders status reports and expected timelines on a regular basis and when requested.
- Prepares correspondences to internal departments, bidders, and contractors
- Follow through successful acquisitions to completion.
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Tender / Bidding Specialist will join the Business Development team and report directly to the Business Development Manager. He / She will follow up with the necessary agencies and departments to close out on bidding processes.
- Good first degree in Engineering / Technical / Science or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum Experience of 8 years cognate experience.
- In-depth knowledge of EPC tender operations to Oil & gas companies is key (RFIТs, RFQТs and RFPТs)
- Understanding first principle of commercial and proposal packaging is key.
- Capable of preparing Pre-qualifications, Tendering – Technical & Commercial
- Submissions, Contract’s Negotiation / Administration, Costing (cost analysis forecasting, budgeting, and Change Management).
- Prepare Project Schedule (Contract Master Scheduling & Low-Level Schedule) and Cost Control, Project Progress Measurement (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Preparation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly report, Manpower histogram, Progress Curve Preparation and Updating Project Execution Programme.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.