Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Manager (Hygiene & Household Chemical)
- We are seeking to hire a Territory Sales Manager to develop sales plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- To facilitate FRT in development of sales strategy/policy, processes and procedure.To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with FRT/ART.
- To manage the day to day operations of sales region providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- HND / B.Sc degree in Marketing or any other related field
- 10 years experience selling Hygiene and Household chemical
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.