Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
About the role – Trade Marketing Manager
- The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs) with the Brand Team and responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility.
The duties of the Trade Marketing Manager include:
- Leading new product launch efforts including communication strategy, merchandising procurement, training tools and related activities.
- Managing all exclusive marketing, selected advertising and promotional activities across all sales channels.
- Creating promotional forecasts and tracking promotional performance while working closely with sales to develop key account specific initiatives.
- Planning marketing and promotion timelines for the all brands in close coordination with the sales team.
- Acting as brand custodian; ensuring that brand saliency is maintained at all points.
- Liaising with brand team to develop brand thematic promotion plan in line with brand strategy.
- Monitoring the promotion progress with timely tracking on sales order, budget, display materials, off-take performance.
- Identifying and developing programs and tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and evaluating trade marketing programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed.
- Developing, proposing and managing the trade promotion expense budget.
- A first degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience, 5 of which should be a managerial role in a Trade Marketing position
- Strong Market Knowledge
- Knowledge of Consumer Insights
- Category Management
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.