Helfer Agbaje is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
- Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
- Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Planning Skills, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Decision Making
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.