Ascentech Services Limited is a leading FMCG Group of companies, with head office in Lagos, Nigeria, is currently recruiting for the position below:
Job title: Utility Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Ensure all spare parts availability at all time & should have knowledge of spares part management related to Power generating equipment.
- Perform safety self Ц audit routinely in the Boiler, Generator and other Utility equipment areas.
- Rapid response to plant-wide reactive and emergency issues appropriately as they arise.
- Identify and eliminate long term chronic issues in the plant regarding Power Generating sets.
- Identify and eliminate the root causes of persistent breakdowns.
- Reduce the frequency and duration of planned maintenance activities, while maintaining and improving overall plant reliability.
- Monitor day to day utility consumption operation cost, drive energy conservation initiatives & able to derive KPI’s for energy consumption and establish tools for energy efficiency measurement.
Educational Qualifications / Experience and Other Skills
- Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant Engineering discipline.
- Excellent exposure to operation & maintenance of Utilities like Gas Generators, etc.
- Skills in identifying and communication root cause analysis.
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to details.
- Candidate should possess at least 7 years work experience
- Well versed with QMS ISO 9001:2015 & auditing techniques.
- Previous experience of successfully managing maintenance of Gas Generators and other related Power Generating sets in multi-shift environment.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.