Sahel Capital Partners Limited is a financial services company based out of Mill St, London, United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President
- To support the firm in the deal origination and development of a strong pipeline of investment opportunities
- Lead deal screening of potential investment opportunities and recommend opportunities to the Investment Committee (IC)
- Coordinate due diligence for new investments
- Negotiate term sheets and definitive agreements of target companies
- Support the team in monitoring and value creation processes for portfolio companies
- Lead exit processes for portfolio companies
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance. An MBA from a respected institution is a strong plus.
- 10+ years of work experience in private equity, investment banking, and/or management consulting.
- 7+ years investment experience with equity, debt, and mezzanine transactions.
- Substantive work experience across West Africa, and in particular Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, and/or Senegal.
- Fluency in both English and French.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the title “Vice President” to: [email protected]