Leading the Digital Era (LDE) is a leading global digital company specialized in perception marketing, digital advertising, marketing, monetization and automation.
Building on over 7 years of innovation, starting with content marketing and internet journalism, we are increasingly leveraging our brand as well as our massive and engaged partners, clients and trainees in order to expand our offerings and our business. Today, we offer clients across Africa, Europe and America a range of products and services that include our global standard of internet marketing and sales automation, management, lead generation and monetization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President of Sales
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Type: Contract
- We seek to hire a highly motivated self-starter who will be responsible for overseeing the sales team and the ultimate profitability of the company.
What impact will you make?
- The Vice President of sales oversees daily sales activity, meets with major clients, draws up sales reports, designs new and more effective sales strategies, and works to market and promote company products and services.
- Scheduling meeting with clients to discuss the company’s products
- Work to promote lasting relationships with client base.
- Locate new opportunities to expand our client base.
- Network with prospective clients to persuade them to use our products.
- Sets specific quarterly or annual sales goals.
- Oversee the activities of senior sales engineers and junior account managers.
- Draw up sales activity reports.
- Work consistently to ensure sales and productivity goals are met.
- Present information regarding clients and sales at company meetings.
- Devise new and innovative ways to market products and services.
- Attend sales conferences.
- Assist in designing marketing and promotional materials.
- Conduct independent research into the target consumer base.
- Lead in-house seminars and workshops to help improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, or Business (Master’s Degree will also be an added advantage)
- 7+ years of experience in the sales and marketing sector
- Ability to demonstrate a successful sales record.
- Location: This opportunity will start in a Remote Work from home setting.
- Detailed knowledge of the use of any of Marketo, HubSpot, or Oracle Eloqua or experience of working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, and Google Analytics.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to work well with a team
- Solid motivational and leadership skill
- Strong ability to persuade
- Awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Capable of conducting independent research
- Strong organizational skill
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be reached out to.