THE NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT INTO THE 81 REGULAR RECRUITS INTAKE TRADES/NON TRADESMEN AND WOMEN
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non-Tradesmen and women will commence on 15th February, 2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log on above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Forms as appropriate
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All Applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 pases in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB at O’Level including English Language
- In addition to above qualification, those applying an tudemen/women must also possess
- Trades Test City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years a at commencement of training by 31 May 2021
- Not less than 168 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidate respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY.
ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
-Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
-No special centre for recruitment.
-There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise
-All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates respective state of origin.
-Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the
State Recruitment Exercise.
-Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include
regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance
-Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during. Candidates are advised to carefully read the training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
-Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout
-Candidates are advised in their own interest Names of shortlisted candidates for not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
-Candidates are advised to carefully read the Instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271985 and 07041467033
-Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
-Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 to 26 April 2021.
-Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021
-Join the Nigerian Army and let us fight Terrorism to restore Nigeria’s glory and honour
Major General US YAKUBU
Chief of Administration (Army)
For Chief of Army Staff
NA RECRUITMENT FORM IS FREE