DEADLINE: 30TH MARCH, 2021
THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
APPLICATION FOR AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN (BMTC 2021)
1. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online
2. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be
3. Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion
of the application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
4. Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
5. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for a female.
6. Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
7. Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
8. Non Tradesmen/Women
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits.
including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant
imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND NCEor any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved
Government Institutions/Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
c. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE
/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
10. Online Registration Starts on 2nd March 2021 and closes on 30th March 2021.
11. Recruitment Interview Exercise will be held from 17 May – 12 July 2021.
12. Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment
processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
13. The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph
and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or
National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of
14. For further information see the instruction page on the website
from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm
Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]airforce.mil.ng
MAHMOUD EL-HAJI AHMED
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff