CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, BEHAVIOUR AND PRACTICE SURVEY ON YELLOW FEVER IN NIGERIA (FOCUSING ON 16 STATES IN NIGERIA)
REFERENCE: RFP 9150352
BENEFICIARY COUNTRY(IES): NIGERIA
REGISTRATION LEVEL: LEVEL 1
PUBLISHED ON: 10-JUL-2019
DEADLINE ON: 31-JUL-2019 14:30 (GMT -1.00) MID-ATLANTIC
Consultancy service for Knowledge, Attitude, Behaviour and Practice Survey on Yellow Fever in Nigeria (KAP) focusing on 16 states in Nigeria – as per attached ToR and RFP document.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
– This is RFP and as such, two proposals (technical + financial) in separate envelopes inserted into a bigger envelope is required of a prospective bidder
– The first page of all your correspondence should have the name, phone number and email address of the contact person.
– Submission of bids shall either be by hard copies dropped into our bid box located at the security post outside UN building; central business district – Abuja or by email to: [email protected] – don’t copy anybody. You will receive an automated response – please don’t reply
– Please ensure you quote the RFP number on your email or envelop. Failure to do so will render your proposal invalid. Please take note
– For enquiries on this RFP, kindly contact [email protected] or [email protected]
– Please note the deadline set for this RFP. Your response MUST reach us on or 31st July 2019 ; noon. This date supercedes the one on the RFP please.