The Lagos State Government has announced the shortlisting of six firms for 4th Mainland Bridge (4MB) Project.
The Request for Qualification (RfQ) for the project, which was issued on the 10th of February 2020, in respect of the proposed design, development, construction, procurement, financing commissioning, operation and maintenance of the Lagos State Fourth Mainland Bridge (the Project); and the announcement dated 24th July 2020, detailing the status of the RIO evaluation process.
The firms that qualify and are eligible for participation in the next stage of the bidding process Request for Proposal (RfP) stage are;
- Mota-Engil & Ccc Consortium
- Power Construction Corporation of China (referred to as Power China Intl)
- CGGC-CGC Joint Venture
- China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) Nigeria Ltd
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation Nigeria Limited (CSCEC)
- IC IÇTAŞ Inşaat San ve Tic. A.Ş I Conds. INda. And Trade Corp: