In its bid to develop and resource Innovation & Science research, the Lagos State Science Research and Innovation Council (LASRIC) is calling for fund ready innovations with the capacity to scale & deliver on intrinsic economic and civic
value in Lagos.
Who is eligible to participate?
To be eligible for the LASRIC award, the applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Submit their application which must be their original work
- Have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- Be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs
- Understand the objectives of LASRIC and what we stand for; and
- Be able to represent LASRIC as an Ambassador
In addition, the Individual must provide:
● Valid means of identification (LASRRA Card is acceptable).
● Full disclosure of criminal records, if any.
● Evidence of payment of personal income tax to date (if innovator is gainfully employed).
Are there focus areas for Innovation
We are looking for great ideas that could be related but not limited to
What prize(s) does the winner of the LASRIC Cohort II 2020 receive?
The winner of LASRIC Cohort II will, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive Funding of N5,000,000 (five million Naira)
Deadline: 21st October 2020