After months of expectations, the Nigerian government has finally taken delivery of the first batch of COVID-19 vaccine, in the same vein, the government also opened an e-registration portal for COVID-19 vaccination.
The Federal government through the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19 took delivery of 3.92 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine on Tuesday, 2 March 2021, stating that priority will be given to frontline workers, while other citizens irrespective of their status will be given equal rights to access the vaccine.
Follow the steps below to commence registration;
1. Visit https://www.nphcdaict.com.ng/publicreg/ to commence registration
Basic information that will be required during registration includes;
- Full Name
- Contact phone number
- Email address
- Enter your approximate age
- Type of ID
- Residential Address
- State of Residence
- LGA of Residence
- Ward of Residence
- Select your preferred vaccination site
- Do you work in the Health Sector?
- Upload Photo (face only)
- Any known medical condition?
- Any History of Allergies?