Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Vehicles, Generator And Other Items For Sale
The World Bank Office in Abuja will conduct an auction sale on Saturday May 4, 2019 of fairly used vehicles (2009, 2010 and 2012 Toyota Land Cruisers and 2009 Toyota Camry), fairly used generator (100KVA) and other items such as refrigerators, air conditioners, water dispensers, etc. as follows:
VENUE: No. 102 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja
DATE: Saturday, May 04, 2019
TIME: From 8:00am to 1:00pm
1. Inspection of Items: The lots for auction will be available for inspection at the venue of the auction sale between 10:00am and 4:00pm on Friday, May 03, 2019 and from 8:00am to 12 noon on Saturday May 04, 2019
2. Bidding for Items: Bidding for items will be by Sealed Bids starting 8:00 am to 12 noon at no 102 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja on May 04, 2019
3. Bid Opening: The bids will be opened at 12 noon on Saturday, May 04, 2019
Payments are expected to be made through Bank Transfer or Point of Sale Terminal (POS) made payable to The World Bank, immediately after the winning bids are announced on the following conditions:
1. 40% non-refundable deposit shall be made within 30 minutes for the winning bid. The winning bid will be awarded to the next highest bidder if this condition is not met.
2. The 60% balance payment shall be made within three working days for the winning bid and failure of which the vehicle and the 40% non-refundable deposit will be forfeited.
B. GENERATOR AND OTHER ITEMS:
Full payments shall be made immediately the winning bid is announced or the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
• Items will be sold on “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis with no declaration made of serviceability
• THERE WILL BE NO RETURNS’ AND NO REFUNDS’ MADE
• Where there is a tie, those who tied will be given another opportunity to rebid
• There will be a minimum bid price for every item and bids below the minimum will be rejected
• The vehicles are duty free and so, winners are expected to pay the full Customs Duty and show evidence of such payments before they can collect the vehicle/s.
• Items won and paid for are expected to be removed from their present location on or before 6pm three days after full payments
• Interested and prospective bidders are to pay N200 admission fee in order to gain access for the Inspection and/or Auction Day