DEADLINE: 20TH NOVEMBER, 2021
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2021/ 2022 FOR NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Total Energies Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) operator of the OML 130, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian students to its 2021/2022 NNPC/Total Energies National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
This award, which is open to all first year and second year full-time students irrespective of course of study, is aimed at The Scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of award (first year or second year) to the completion of their degree program.
- To quality for consideration, an applicant MUST:
- Be a registered FULL-TIME undergraduate student in a recognised Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of this application
The following categories of students need not apply:
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME
- 200 level students with CGPA of less than 2.5 in a 5.0 – grade system
- 300 level students and above
- Students who are current beneficiaries of similar awards from the Industry
Application Forms are available online ONLY.
To apply, applicants should visit: https://scholarships.totalenergiescsredu.ng
This application opens today Wednesday, October 27, 2021 and closes on Saturday, November 20, 2021.
Selection Tests will be held on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at designated countries nationwide.
Please note that candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to /from the Selection Test venue.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose test centres closest to them.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Selection Test
Total Energies reserves the right to modify, alter, reverse or change this schedule and or the Selection Test process notice.