BENNIS STRATEGIC SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED is an indigenous Auctioneering firm engaged by Mr Mike Igbokwe (SAN), the Receiver/Manager of Seawolf Oilfield Services Limited (in Receivership) (‘Seawolf’), to dispose of the following items:
(1) Caterpillar generator sets.
(3) Other Rig spare parts and equipment.
- Mr Mike Igbokwe (SAN), is the Receiver/Manager of Seawolf Oilfield Services Limited (in Receivership) by virtue of a Deed of Appointment dated 10/12/2013 and registered at the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) appointed the Receiver/Manager after it had by a Loan Purchase and Limited Service Agreement dated 02/01/2012, bought over First Bank of Nigeria’s Loan rights and the assets charged, mortgaged or pledged as security with respect to the unpaid debt of Seawolf.
(1) All interested bidders should indicate their interest by sending via email to any of the addresses below.
(2) The items are to be sold on “as is and where is” basis to the highest bidders.
Venue: No. 58 Harbor Road, NPA, Calabar
Inspection Date: October 3 to October 14, 2019
Auction Date: October 15, 2019.
Time: 10am prompt
For more information, please contact the AUCTIONEER: Dennis Strategic Services Nigeria Limited 06124875522, 08052427108.
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org