HEALTH INITIATIVES FOR SAFETY AND STABILITY IN AFRICA – HIFASS
AUCTION OF USED VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa, is a non-profit, non-governmental organization registered in 2007 with a core objective of expanding quality health care and treatment in Africa, HIFASS is also committed to enhancing the quality of lives of Ac vulnerable population including women, children and disabled persons in Nigeria. HIFASS will conduct an auction sale of the underlined used office equipment and project vehicles for the just concluded USAID funded OVC project:
A. OFFICE EQUIPMENT:
• Lenovo G470, 4GB Ram ITB HDD icore3
• Dell Laptop D620 2GB HDD 60GB
• Dell Inspiron N5030, 4Ram HDD 500GB
• Dell Inspiron 15, 4Ram HDD 500GB
• HP desk computer with monitor
• Samsung galaxy tab 3lite
B. MOTOR VEHICLES:
• Ford Explorer Jeep: Location (Abuja)
• Toyota Avensis; Location (Abuja)
• Toyota Hilux Pickup X 2 :Location (Abuja)
• Ford Ranger : Location (Calabar, Cross River)
• Toyota Land cruiser (Diesel(: Location (Calabar, Cross River)
• Toyota Land cruiser Jeep: location (Abuja)
INSPECTION: The items are available for inspection at the location stated below between 9:00am to 4:00pm from 27 – 29 January 2020.
DATE OF AUCTION: 5 February 2020
VENUE OF AUCTION: 49, 34 Crescent 3rd Avenue.
Gwarinpa Housing Estate, Abuja
TIME: 10am prompt
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(i) Full payment shall be made within 3 working days after winning the bid before item can be released, otherwise it will be transferred to the next highest bidder
(ii) Bidders are encouraged to physically inspect the vehicles and items they intend to bid for
(iii) Payment will be made in the following ways:
(a) Bank Transfer
(b) Bank draft
Payable to designated account details that will be provided thereafter
(1) All items are sold “as is” with no declaration made of serviceability. There will be “no returns” and “no refunds” made after payment
(2) All vehicles were locally purchased so no duty or additional taxes applied.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Interested firm/Individual should submit their financial bid document in a sealed envelope titled
RE; AUCTION OF USED OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND VEHICLE’ to the following address below and clearly marked with the Lot Number.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name, telephone number and address of the bidder.
The Director of Administration and Finance
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa
Plot 49. 34 Crescent, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, FCT.
Plot 206. State Housing Estate,
1st Avenue OFF MCC Road
Calabar Cross River State.
All financial bid document may be submitted on or before Thursday 30 January 2020; not later than I2;00noon GTM +1 Federal Republic of Nigeria Time.
For further enquiries, please call 08052497336