THE U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL LAGOS
GSO LOGISTICS CENTRE
The U.S Consulate General Lagos will be conducting an auction sale of used household furniture, appliances, Vehicles, Welcome Kit and other miscellaneous items.
Venue: 3, Sapara street, Off Oba Akran Road Ikeja (Near May and Baker Pharmaceutical Company)
Inspection and Viewing date: March 12 & 13, 2020. (8:00am – 3:30pm)
Date for Sales will be: March 14, 2020.
Time: 9:00am -6:00am
Bought items pick-up date: March 15, 16, 17 & 18, 2020. (8.30am – 3:30pm)
• Items are sold as they are ‘whereas’ with no declaration made of serviceability. There will be ‘no returns and ‘no refunds.
• There would he Custom duty on all items except for locally procured items.
• No items shall be released to the buyer without proof of Custom duty payment.
• Payment Terms Full payment shall be made immediately after winning the bid or the item will be rebidded.
• Payment can be made in any of the following ways: Cash and debit card (POS)
All furniture’s and appliances purchased MUST be removed from the Consulate Compound not later than March 15, 2020 at 3:30pm.
All vehicles purchased MUST be removed from the Consulate Compound not later than March 27, 2020 at 3:30pm.
If unclaimed, after pick-up date. ITEMS WILL ATTRACT DEMURRAGE of N1, 000 PER DAY.
All attendees WILL be screened by security at the gate.