Access Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton 2019 Grant
Are you a woman who owns and runs her business? Is your business innovative? Do you need a grant to expand your business? What about some expert training to help grow your business? Apply for the Access Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton 2019. The Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton is the biggest business growth program for women.
– First prize is N5 million naira
– Second prize is N3 million naira
– Third prize is N1 million naira
– The top 50 applicants will receive a 2 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
– You must be a woman You must be 18 years of age or older
– You must be a legal resident of Nigeria That within the past one (1) year
– you were not an employee, contractor, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
Access Bank Plc, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entity of any of the foregoing;
– Any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Programme or any variation thereof;
– Any known major sponsor of the Programme or its advertising agency;
– Any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Programme.
-You may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office from the date of the Audition Release until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Programme in which you appear.
-You may not have been convicted of a felony.
-You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
Stage 1: Fill out the online application…CLICK HERE
– Fill out your personal and business details correctly
– Fill out a brief description of your business.
– Complete your registration and await the invitation to upload your video (only successful applicants will be invited to upload their videos)
Stage 2: Your business in 60 seconds
– Talk about your business in 60 seconds.
-Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business using a video camera or a phone.
-Click the upload button afterwards to upload your pitch video.
Stage 3: You may be one of the top 50 applicants to be invited to the mini MBA from the International Finance Corporation.
Visit Access Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Website