DEADLINE: 31ST JULY, 2021
NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR 2021 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Nigeria LNG Limited (NUNG) as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for master’s degree programmes in the United Kingdom. The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered.
- Have provisional admission from any of the under-listed UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine
University of Aberdeen
University of Cranfield
- Minimum Of Second class (upper division) in relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 1ELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2021
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested persons should visit wwww.nigerialng.com to apply Go an the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu. Then click on the “Postgraduate Scholarship” application link on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal. Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence fhe application process. All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following document:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institution above
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
ENTRY CLOSES ON JULY 31ST, 2021.
- Application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes
- Valid contact details should be provided as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/Test.
- Selection Test will toke the form of Online Proctoring Test which allows candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes
- Candidates are advised to acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steadyinternet connectivity
- A cybercafé coin be used by candidates unable to procure personal computers Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates prior to the Selection Test
- Applicants are advised to check their mail boxes regularly for information on status of their application
- Application will be disqualified for
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents
NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship