DEADLINE: 17TH JANUARY, 2022
STAR DEEP WATER PETROLEUM LIMITED
A CHEVRON COMPANY
OPERATOR OF THE AGBAMI UNIT (OML 127/128)
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR 2021 AGBAMI MEDICAL AND ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
Star Deepwater Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students from all States of the Federation.
This scholarship program, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our strategic social investment in the development of education in Nigeria
e-applications are invited from
1. Full-time, SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0 grade system.
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting
Eligible applicants should visit the website below to apply: https://www.ormngr.com/agbamiawards
The current administrator of the Agbami scholarship program is Optimum Resources Management (ORM)
Applications close midnight of January 17th, 2022. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by students
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical &Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), its joint venture partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) or any of its affiliates
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Agbami scholarship programs is free.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, P.M.B 12825, Lagos