ITF-NECA TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (TSDP)
SIX MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME
IN COLLABORATION WITH FIELD OF SKILLS AND DREAMS VTE ACADEMY
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Field of Skills and Dreams VTE Academy wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training programme in the following:
- Electrical Installations & Maintenance
- Hotel & Catering Management Practice
• Train and equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills for access to productive jobs.
• Impact the economic growth of the country by developing individuals with the skills to improve their independence and impact their communities.
• Promote skills acquisition, creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial skills of young Nigerians towards wealth creation and economic independence.
Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free study.
lunch and a monthly stipend. The programme is entirely non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
• Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
• Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
• HND or B.Sc.
In addition, good numerical ability and communication skills will be an added advantage.
Tel: 08124097959, 07084911154 www.fieldofskillsanddreams.com
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidate (s) should submit a hand written application and photocopies of credentials online to [email protected]
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to the Managing Director Field of Skills and Dreams VTE Academy 13 Acme Crescent off Acme Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja. Lagos State.
The application deadline is 1st July 2020, Selected applicants will be contacted to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
• Original Birth Certificate,
• Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
• Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.