ITF-NECA TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (TSDP)
IN COLLABORATION with NECA INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) CENTRE
PRESENTS SIX MONTHS INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) TRAINING
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with NECA ICT Centre, Lagos invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months intensive training programme which will cover ICDL, IC3, Graphics, Web Design, Social Media and Digital Marketing.
At the end of the training participants would be:
- Equipped with the globally recognized certification programme in Computer and Internet proficiency for employability.
- Skilled in the critical competencies in Information and Communication Technology required to create wealth and be self-employed.
- Empowered with in-depth mentorship opportunities to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running sustainable technology based business.
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend. The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
• Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
• Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
• HND or B.Sc
Good numerical ability and fluency in communication is a required skill. Interest and passion for exploring the ICT world as a career will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
• 2 passport size photographs
• Original Birth Certificate,
• Educational Qualification Certificate (s).
• Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidates should forward their current CVs, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application not later than 6th July 2020 to [email protected]
For more information:
Please, call: 08160600305