ITF-NECA TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (TSDP)
IN COLLABORATION WITH ITF-MODEL SKILLS TRAINING CENTRE (ITF-MSTC), ABUJA
SIX MONTHS INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) TRAINING
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF-Model Skills Training Centre, Abuja invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months intensive training programme which will cover boot camp on IT Essential and PC Maintenance, Networking Essentials and Web Design Development.
The programme will impact skills to:
• Design, develop and deploy websites.
• Design And manage functional computer networks.
• Assemble, maintain and troubleshoot computer system.
• Equip youths for employability and entrepreneurship development in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
The programme which will be at the ITF-MSTC, Abuja is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and monthly stipend. Trainees will receive Project-based and hands-on training activities and exercises.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
• HND or B.Sc in science or related fields
• Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
• National Diploma Certificate/National Innovation Diploma
• National Technical Certificate in ICT
• Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
In addition, good numerical ability and communication skills will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for test. Candidates should bring along the following:
• 2 passport size photographs
• Original Birth Certificate,
• Educational Qualification Certificate (s).
• Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidates should submit a handwritten application, and photocopies of credentials in a sealed envelope not later than 6th July 2020 to:
The Training Manager ITF-Model Skills Training Centre (ITF-MSTC)
ITF House, 6 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Maitama
Behind Transcorp Hilton Hotel
In between NEMA and Power House
P.M.B. 126, Abuja
Or visit our website www.itfmstc.edu.ng to complete an online application form.