DEADLINE: 23RD APRIL, 2021
NESTLE NIGERIA PLC
IN COLLABORATION WITH
ITF-NECA TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (TSDP)
CALL FOR APPLICATION
TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME AT NESTLES TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE, ABAJI, ABUJA, FCT
Nestle Nigeria Plc in collaboration with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultant Association (NECA) invites applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18- month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Abaji-Abuja, FCT
As part of our commitment towards increasing gender balance in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To contribute to capacity development in our country.
- The programme will focus on two (2) core disciplines:
Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The course will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation. In addition, trainee will undergo certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma 3, 4 and 5.
The programme is Tuition free
The centre is located within Nestle Abaji Factory. It is equiped with modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops
Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2018.
A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic or Innovation Diploma (NID) issued by Innovation Enterprise Institution in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
B. In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects: i.Physics
iii. English Language
iv. Further Mathematics / Technical Drawing / Biology
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application electronically to: [email protected] using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
|SURNAME||FIRST NAME||MIDDLE NAME||AGE||STATE OF ORIGIN||COURSE OF STUDY||SCHOOL OF GRADUATION||YEAR OF GRADUATION||GRADE||PHONE NUMBER||O-level credits in 1 sitting. Yes or No|
Candidates should apply only once
- We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(es) and phone number(s) are active and valid
Application Closing Date 23rd April, 2021
Candidates will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening
Note: Trainees are not Nestle employees and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme