DEADLINE: 20TH APRIL, 2022
ITF-NECA TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
DANTATA & SAWOE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (NIGERIA) LTD
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR SIX MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILL TRAINING
DANTATA & SAWOE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (NIGERIA) LTD. Present SIX MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING(B3) The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Dantata & Sawoe Construction Company (Nigeria) Ltd invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training programme in the following:
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General and Industrial Electrical
- Panel Beating
- Computer Maintenance
- Welding and Fabrication
- Turning (Machining)
The training aims to:
- Develop appropriate skilled manpower in those trade areas that would meet the need of the industry and the economy.
- Collaborate in promoting socio-economic environment that would engender empowerment, productivity and prosperity for all.
The Programme is non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend.
Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications.
a. Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
b. National Technical Certificate in related Trade Areas
c. Federal Craft Certificate (similar to “b” above) In addition, good communication skills and numerical ability will be an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test and they should bring along the following:
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Educational qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and Photocopy of International Passport.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit an application not later than 20th April 2022, with copies of credentials to: email@example.com or drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
DANTATA & SAWOE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (NIG.) LTD.
KM 12, KANO-ZARIA ROAD KANO STATE