PROVISION OF GLOBAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT (GMC) FOR ATG, PD, TURBINE, FLOCO METER, PROVER LOOP AND PHYSICAL INSTRUMENTS CALIBRATION IN NAOC LAND AND SWAMP AREAS (NipeX Tender No. 1000003392)
DEADLINES: 16th November, 2018 by 1600hrs
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) intends to have its Oil facilities in both land and swamp areas of operation inspected as per Department of Petroleum Resources statutes.
Contractor shall take coverage of all costs and expenses for all services provided hereunder for the duration of the contract.
The proposed open contract shall cover a period of two (2) years plus one (1) year optional extension. NAOC therefore invites submissions for the purpose of technical evaluation from suitable and reputable companies having the capability and experience to undertake the under defined scope of work.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
The scope of work shall include but not limited to ensuring compliance of our PD Metering Systems in line with the established statutory requirements by DPR and international standards such as American Petroleum Institute (API). The Contractor shall carry out all the activities within the established workflow, for the following maintenance types:
- Routine Maintenance
- Preventive (Programmed and Predictive) Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Modification and Improvements/Upgrades
- Extraordinary Maintenance
For all the above activities Contractor shall also carry out the relevant engineering and procurement of operating spare parts.
The equipment is located in Company’s Land and Swamp areas.
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be registered under the Product Codes 1.10.06 – Metering Equipment and Systems and 3.07.05 – Instrument testing /Calibration Services in the NIPEX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) Database.
- Product/Category 1.09.01 – Generators, Power Sources, units and accessories. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- a) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service category you are listed for:
Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Product/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
- b) If you not listed in a Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8-10, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- c) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- d) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD Act, 2010) and Insurance Act 2003. Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not limited to the following:
1) Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company, Provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (C02 and C07) including Memorandum and Article of Association. Including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS.
- Provide description of in-country committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair, and laboratory, testing, etc.) in Nigeria (Offices, equipment etc.) to support this contract.
- Demonstrate in-country sourcing of the base raw materials and chemicals.
- Demonstrate in accordance with the NOGICD Act 2010, a minimum of 90% in-country spend as specified in the Schedule A for this service, NCEC approval for this product and service category.
- Provide description of Project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel in key areas, in line with NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative.
NOTE: Non-compliance with Nigerian Content requirements is a FATAL FLAW.
Only Tenderers who are NJQS in the above mentioned Product/Service Category as at 16th November, 2018 by 1600hrs the date of issuance of Technical ITT shall be invited to submit Technical Bids
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity: shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other information. NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/CERT/NAOCADVERT/1110/1800/TSD/GLOBAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT (GMC) FOR ATG, TURBINE, FLOCO METER, ETC AND PHYSICAL INSTRUMENTS NAOC LAR & SAR OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT