Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government Girls College, Zaria, Kaduna State
Invitation to Tender for The Execution Of 2018 Appropriation
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to Federal Government Girls College, Zaria, Kaduna State in the 2018 Appropriation for the execution of Policies, programmes and Projects towards achieving the mandate of the College. Accordingly, the College wishes to invite reputable contractors with relevant proven competence and experience to submit tenders for the execution of the following projects:
CATEGORY A (WORKS)
- LOT W1 PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Rehabilitation and Equipping of Basic Science Laboratory LOCATION: FGGC, Zaria
- LOT W2 PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Construction of Modern Bakery LOCATION: FGGC, Zaria
- LOT W3 PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Construction of Internal Road Network and Drainages LOCATION: FGGC, Zaria
- LOT W4 PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Construction of Students Multipurpose Center LOCATION: FGGC, Zaria
- LOT W5 PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Rehabilitation of 3 No. Hostels LOCATION: FGGC, Zaria
- LOT W6 PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Renovation of Principal’s House LOCATION: FGGC, Zaria
- LOT W7 PROJECT TITLE/DESCRIPTION: Completion and Furnishing of the College Guest House LOCATION: FGGC, Zaria
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirements to be eligible in this procurement:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) valid till 31st December, 2018 with minimum average turnover of Twenty Million Naira (N20,000,000.00).
- Evidence of current PENCOM Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 1/1/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of College or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2015, 2016 & 2017.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award and job completion certificates of the projects.
- List of equipment’s with proof of ownership/lease (for Works).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided (all eligibility requirements are compulsory for each partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Office of the Principal Federal Girls Government College, Zaria on evidence of payment of a non- refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot into Federal Government Girls College, Zaria Remita Account in any commercial bank.
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”.
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
Federal Government Girls College, Zaria
and clearly marked with (the name of the Project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelopes should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box at the Principal’s Office, FGGC Zaira, not later than 12 noon Tuesday, 30th October, 2018.
Opening of Bid
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission by 12:00 noon Tuesday, 30th October, 2018 in the College Assembly Hall in the presence of the bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept unopened.
Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of the Principal, FGGC, Zaria, as the College will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Technical Officer, FGGC, Zaria not later than 12:00 noon Tuesday, 30th October, 2018
- a) Bid must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- b) Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- c) Bidders should not bid for more than two (1) Lot.
- d) All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- e) All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while unsuccessful bids will be returned un-opened.
- f) The Federal Government Girls College, Zaria is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Signed: The Director/Principal Federal Government Girls College, Zaria