REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION) NIGERIA
ACCELERATING NUTRITION RESULTS IN NIGERIA (ANRiN) PROJECT
CREDIT NO.: 62690-NG
GRANT NO.: TF0A7516
ASSIGNMENT TITLE: NON-STATE ACTOR FOR SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOR CHANGE COMMUNICATION THROUGH FAITH LEADERS IN THE PARTICIPATING STATES OF THE ACCELERATING NUTRITION RESULTS IN NIGERIA (ANRiN) PROJECT
REFERENCE NO. NG-ANRIN PMU-114778-CS-QCBS
The Federal Government of Nigeria has applied for financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services’) include implementation of innovative social and behavior change’ communication campaign through faith leaders in the community of twelve ANRiN project states with the goal of improving knowledge, attitude and practices around maternal infant and young child nutrition.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be obtained at the address given below: https://health.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=158&Itemid=529
The Project Management Unit now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- Legal authorization from Government of Nigeria to operate within the country.
- Demonstrated technical and management skills to reach with quality interpersonal/group counseling services at least 3.2 million women of reproductive age and key decision makers in their households over a period of 3 years.
- Demonstrated experience of having undertaken at least two assignments of similar scope, scale or complexity in the last five years in developing nations. Experience in African nations preferably Nigeria, will be considered an advantage.
- Operational experience in fragile, conflict and violence (FCV) affected countries will be considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability for financial management of projects of a value of at least US$ 1.5 million in the last five years.
- Turnover of at least US$ 1.5 million in last five financial years on similar assignments.
- Confirmed availability of skill set required for the assignment on the permanent rolls of the firm.
Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 Revised November, 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a subconsultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours of 0900 to 1500 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by 20 November, 2019.
Accelerating Nutrition Result in Nigeria (ANRiN) Project
Attn: – Dr. Kamil Shoretire – Project Manager
Project Management Unit,
Office of the Director,
Department of Family Health, Room 1013,10th Floor,
Federal Ministry of Health,
Federal Secretariat Complex Phase III
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District,