AHNI & FHI 360
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF ESSENTIAL MEDICINE, MEDICAL SERVICES EQUIPMENT AND CONSUMABLES UNDER A FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
TENDER REFERENCE: ITT – AHNI-08-2019-HNIR
With funding from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Family Health International (FHI360) is collaborating with its affiliate Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative with (AHNi) to improve access of Cameroonian refugee’s to quality primary health and nutrition services in Cross River and Benue State.
ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE (AHNI) is inviting qualified and interested Companies to submit sealed quotations to supply Essential Medicine, Medical Services to Supply Essential Medicines, Medical services Equipment and consumable under a Framework Agreement
B. TENDER REQUEST:
Interested Bidders should visit this website on any web browser: https://bit.iy/2kk67y2 to access and download the list of Essential Medicine, Medical services equipment and Consumables beginning from the date of the publication.
C. MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND AWARD CRITERIA
No Tender Requirement
1. Company Profile; registered address(s), official/fictional emails, telephone numbers and point of contract for the company
2. Evidence of local registration documents of the company (CAC), FORM CO7 and FORM CO2)
3. Tax Clearance Certificates for 2015, 2016, and 2017
4. Evidence of financial Capability (Most recent audited account)
5. Bank reference Letter duly addressed to AHNI Procurement Committee
6. Evidence of registration with Professional & Regulatory Bodies s manufacturer and medical service equipment;
7. Evidence of registration with Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria and Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
8. Evidence of experience in award(s) of similar scope and complexity within the last 3 years; Bidders must provide copy (ies) of job Orders and proof of delivery.
9. Financial Quotation and required Commercial Terms
D. EVALUATION AN SELECTION CRITERIA:
Bidders should ensure that all requested information above is including in the submission.
Proposal will be evaluated based on competences and conformity to the tender requirements listed (Quality, delivery Lead-time, Price Competition, Payment Terms and Warranty provision). To ensure AHNi get value for money selected supplier(s) will be required to submit physical sample (s) of the product proposed for evaluation and shall form part of the selection process.
E. SUBMISSION PROCEDURE AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Technical documentation and financial quotation MUST be separated, signed by the authorized representative and in sealed envelope. Your submission must be marked with the Tender Reference Number. competed tender documents should be addressed and submitted in ha copy to: The procurement Committee, Achieving Health Nigeria Imitative (AHNi), GODAB Plaza, Plot 1073 J.S Tarka Street, Area 3, Garki, Abuja.
F. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
– For clarification on any aspect of this Tender, please send an email reflecting tender reference to email@example.com
– AHNi is value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigeria Tax Laws
– Deliveries –delivery location under the Framework Agreement is Ogoja in Cross River State
– All proposal document submitted including price must be valid for six (6) months from the tender due date. This include but not limited to the cost, terms and condition ad service level agreement.
– Framework Agreement implies that multiple deliveries will be required at various intervals to needed location (Ogaja)
G. CLOSING DATE
Tender documents must be hand delivered or continued to the above address on or before Tuesday 2nd September 2019 at 5:00pm prompts.
AHNi reserves the right to select and negotiate with that company it deems in its sole discretion to be qualified for competitive bid and to terminate negotiation without incurring any liability. Issuance of bid documents not constitutes a commitment by AHNi to award any contract.