SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ADAMAWA STATE IBSIP
CONSTRUCTION OF OFFICE COMPLEX
DATE: 15TH JULY, 2019
PROJECT ID NO: P-NG-100-001
LOAN NO: 2000200000701
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online Issue No. of 5th March 2019 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet website.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Inclusive Basic Service Delivery and Livelihood Empowerment Integrated Programme (IBSDLEIP) in Adamawa State and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to eligible payments under the contract for the Construction office Complex, Store Parameter fencing & Generators House.
3. The Adamawa State IBSDLEIP now invites selected bids from eligible bidders for the under listed constructions:
|S/N||Item Description||Quantity||Bid Security (Naira)||Delivery Time||Site Location|
|1.||Office Complex||– A story Building with 6 Offices & Store with semidetached office– 947 M2 Parameter fencing– Generator house||1,000,000||Adamawa State IBSIP OPP. Custom Zonal Office Kofare, Jimeta Yola|
interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office address.
Adamawa State IBSIP
Opp. Custom Zonal Office, Numan rad Kofare, Jimeta-Yola
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased but interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the Project Coordinator and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NGN 25, 000.000 to the account with details as follows:
Account Name: Adamawa State Africa Development Bank (AfDB) assisted – Inclusive Basic Service Social Services delivery and livelihood Empower programme.
Account Number: 5250147344
Bank: Fidelity Bank Nig. Plc, Yola Branch Nigeria
5. The provisions in the Instruction s to bidders and in the general Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Documents: Procurement of Goods
6. Bids must be delivered to the address stated below on or before 5th August, 2019 by 12:00noon and must be accompanied by the required Bid security in a form of bank Guarantee of One Million Naira
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder or their representatives who choose to attend in-person to the following address on 5th August, 2019 by 1:00pm Adamawa State IBSIP Opp. custom Zonal office, Kofare Industrial Layout along Numna, Road Jimeta Yola, Nigeria