ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT
TB-3729 – PROVISION OF SELF ELEVATING WORK OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP) FOR
NIPEX TENDER NO: 1000004003
ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (NIGERIA) LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “APD (N) L”) invites interested and pre-qualified contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for Provision of SEWOP for Production Operations as detailed in item 2 below The contract is proposed to commence in Q2, 2020 and continue for a duration of two (2) years with APD (N) L having the sole option to exercise an additional one (1) year extension option. An award will be made to the most economic, technically qualified bidder.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES:
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractor shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of various classes of Self-Propelled, Self-Elevating Work Platform (SEWOP/Jack-up barge) including all necessary personnel, equipment and materials to perform general support duties.
The selected Contractor will be responsible for the mobilization and subsequent demobilization of its equipment tools and personnel between place of origin and APD (N) L’s location where the Services are to be performed
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
I. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in 4.06.04 Early Production Services including Provision of Floating or Jack-up Production Unit, Extended Well Test category in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
II. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for Open http://vendors.nipexiqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes
III. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
IV. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, click on services tab followed by NJQS registration
V. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS:
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at http://www.ncdmb.gov.ng/images/GUIDELINES/NCACT.pdf in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
In light of the above, Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development
Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Indigenous Company, or Nigerian Indigenous Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
• Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. With photocopies of its CAC Forms CO2 and CO
• Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
• Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
• State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well-equipped offices and workshop.
• Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
• Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O.Box). Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities).
• Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
• Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
• Provide MOA with Oil & Gas trainers association (OGTAN) registered facility for both class room type (theoretical) and on-the-job training attachment for the duration of the project.
• Provide evidence of minimum 50% equity ownership of equipment by Nigerian subsidiary
• Names of SEWOP(s) and copies of vessels certificate of registration to be attached.
• Documented evidence of vessel ownership, including any commercial, technical or legal interest held by any other entity(s) in the vessels to be considered.
• Provide evidence to show that the nominated vessels are categorized in the NCDMB NJQS marine vessel categorization database
• Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC)
5. CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are pre-qualified and LIVE in NJQS Product category 4.06.04 Early Production Services including Provision of Floating or Jack-up Production Unit, Extended Well Test as at 24th October, 2019, being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids
6. ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS:
Please note that all interested Contractors are required to strictly adhere to following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert:
• As stated in item 3 hereto, Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific Services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJOS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
• This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of APD(N)L to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from APD(N)Land/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS
• The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:
i. Pre-Qualified contractors in the relevant Product/Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical and Commercial Tenders.
ii. Following the Technical evaluation process, only the Commercial Tenders of the technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be opened for evaluation
• APD(N)L will communicate only with authorised officers of the qualifying Contractors at relevant stages of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other relevant information.