AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
NIGERIA COUNTRY DEPARTMENT
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The African Development Bank (“ADB” or “the Bank”) intends to shortlist eligible firms for supply and installation of various office equipment, stationery, consumables and services required for the Nigeria Country Department, Abuja.
2. The Bank is a regional multilateral development institution, established to promote the economic and social development of its regional member countries (54 African countries) by mobilizing resources for the financing of projects and programmes.
3. Interested companies registered in Nigeria are hereby invited to express their interests for one or several of the following lots:
Lot No. 1: Supply of office and computer stationery (toner cartridges, printing paper, pens, staplers, paper punches etc.)
Lot No. 2: Restaurant & Catering Services – Provision of indoor and outdoor catering services
Lot No. 3: Supply of general printing products and designing services (business cards, calendars, and banners, branded stationery, publications, flyers customized t-shirts, caps etc)
Lot No. 4: Provision of event and conference planning & management services
Lot No. 5: Supply of computer hardware and accessories (hard disks, monitors, mouse, keyboards, Ipads, laptops, laptop docks, computer adapters)
Lot No. 6: Motor vehicle maintenance, repairs and general services (Authorized dealers)
Lot No. 7: Provision of Car Hire and Car Rental Services
Lot No. 8: Travel services Agency – Provision of Air Travel & related services (flight reservations and ticket issuance, 24 hour service provision etc)
Lot No. 9: Office Supply and Consumables (sanitizer dispenser refills, clocks and batteries etc)
Lot No. 10: Clearing and shipping Agents services
If you believe that your company meets our requirements and would like to be considered as a potential supplier of any of the products and services, please submit your details including the following information
– Cover letter indicating the number of lot(s) for which interest is being expressed (please attach brochures, flyers and other promotional material).
– Certified copy of the original Certificate of Incorporation and certified copies of the Returns of the company.
– Provide Annual turnover (without taxes) for the last three years. Financial statements will be required if short-listed.
– Indicate Experience in the requested domain(s) of at least three years
– Experience of the company working with International Institutions ( e.g. WB, IMF,ADB) UN, National and Government Institutions, Large public or private companies. List three most important clients, including the contact name, title, e-mail address, the length of contract and contract value.
– If shortlisted, companies will be obliged to source their products from ADB Member countries as outlined in this link http://www.afdb.org/en/aboutus/members/
– Companies representing manufacturers or parent companies shall be required to produce manufacturer’s authorizations
5. To be eligible, the companies must satisfy all conditions listed above which will form part of the Evaluation Criteria.
6. The expression of interest (EOI) and evaluation form are on the Bank’s website, http://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/corporate-procurement/procurementnotices/current-solicitations/
7. The interested companies shall submit their expressions of interest by courier and thor delivery at the address indicated below not later than 30 August at 3.00pm Nigeria Time. Late expression of interest bid shall be rejected.
8. Acceptance of the application by the Bank would not guarantee the award of contract in any way. Current AfDB vendors are also encouraged to apply.
9. Separate envelopes should be submitted for each lot. The envelope shall indicate « Response to the Request for Expressions of Interest – LOT/S No …………………..
The Senior Director
African Development Bank (AfDB)
Nigeria Country Department
1521 Cadastral Zone A0, Off Memorial Close
Beside Silverbird Galleria
Central Business District, Abuja