AGEGE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, LAGOS STATE.
1A, J.J OBAREMO ROAD, AGEGE, LAGOS.
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender are hereby invited from reputable and qualified Building/Civil Engineering Contractors duly registered with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency and Agege Local Government for the under-listed.
(1) Construction of new Legislative Building
(2) Purchase of Ambulance Bus Complete with medical gadgets
(3) Construction of Primary Health Care at Ajegunle
(4) Construction of Primary Health Care Centre at Awori Area, Agege
(5) Construction of Road and Drainage at Drainages at Adebari Street, Iloro
(6) Construction of Road and Drainage at Onibeju Street/Ashafa Street
(7) Construction of Road and Drainages at Adebari Street, Atobaje
(8) Construction of Road at Odeku Street, Atobaje
(9) Construction of Road and Drainage at Omodeinde Street, Moricas
(10) Construction of Road and Drainage at Ogunjimi Street, Moricas
(11) Construction of Road and Drainage at Jinadu Street, Moricas
(12) Construction of Road and Drainage at Olowo Street, Dopemu
(13) Construction of Road and Drainage at Ashiata/Oke Street, lloro
(14) Rehabilitation of Olugboso Street, Ajegunle
(15) Asphaltic Surfacing of Ogunjobi Street
(16) Procurement of Survey Plan for Local Government Properties
(17) Construction of Road at Ajibose Street
(18) Construction of Road and Drainage at Fisher Street
(19) Construction of Reinforced concrete drainage at Alhaji Sanusi Street.
(20) Construction of Road at Ashaolu Street
Prospective tenders are expected to provide the under-listed information and photocopies of the following document
(a) Verifiable evidence of Incorporation of Business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(b) Three (3) years Tax Clearance Certificate including the current year.
(c) Verifiable evidence of Registration with Lagos State Procurement Agency and Agege Local Government.
(d) Proof of previous jobs done for Local Government(s) or any reputable organizations.
(e) Performance bond issued by a Bank.
(f) Verifiable evidence 2 financial capability.
(g) Radio and Television License receipt (current year)
(h) Prospective tender should pay a non-refundable Tender fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only to the Treasury Department, Agege Local Government.
The Tender should be wax-sealed and marked in Capital Letter at the corner “TENDER” and should be addressed to:
AGEGE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
1A, J.J OBAREMO ROAD,
Please, note that any TENDER submitted without full compliance with the criteria stipulated to this note will not be considered and that the Local Government reserves the right to accept or reject and cannot be obliged consider favourably and particular tender.
The completed Tender should be submitted between 8:00am and 4:00pm Monday to Friday not later than seven (7) days from the date of this notice (10 May 2019).
The Local Government is not bound to accept or give reason for rejection of any tender. Any Tender received other than in the name prescribed above will not be entertained or considered.
MR ESAN OLUFEMI O.