Agro-Processing Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Request for Expression of Interest for Registration of Service Providers
KOGI STATE COORDINATION OFFICE, LOKOJA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR REGISTRATION OF SERVICE PROVIDERS TO PARTICIPATE IN KOGI STATE APPEALS PROJECT
NAME OF PROJECT: AGRO-PROCESSING PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCEMENT AND LIVELIHOOD IMPROVEMENT SUPPORT (APPEALS) PROJECT
CREDIT NO: P148616-NG
This request for expression of interest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project published in This Day Newspaper and Daily Trust Newspaper both on Monday September 3RD 2018.
The Kogi State Coordinating Office of Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project through the Federal Government of Nigeria has received a Credit from International Development Association (herein referred to as IDA) towards the cost of the project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit payments under the project to cover the procurement of goods, minor civil works and consultancy as follows:
- Procurement of Goods: – Productive Assets/Equipment/Inputs under the State Priority Value Chains (Cassava, Rice and Cashew).
- Minor Civil Works: – Constructions, Renovations, Rehabilitations and Maintenance of Rural Infrastructure, Processing and Aggregation Centres supporting designated agribusiness cluster.
- Consultancy Services: – Studies/Surveys/Design, Technical Assistance, training and Capacity Building.
- Women and Youths Empowerment Programme (Cassava, Rice, Cashew, Poultry, Aquaculture, Horticulture and Agribusiness in line with the priority Value Chains of the project).
The goods and civil works will be procured in accordance with the provisions of the “guidelines for procurement of goods and works under IDA credit” current Edition; while the consultancy services shall be in accordance with the provisions of the “guidelines for the selection and employment of consultants by World Borrowers” current Edition” (2011)
To be eligible for consideration, service providers must provide the following details:
- Profile of your company /institution including certificate of incorporation (CAC registration), physical office address ownership (including board membership), organogram of management structure and contacts (Telephone, facsimile and e-mail)
- Evidence of financial capability
- Evidence of technical capability to handle any of the above scope of work in core areas of interest (personal and equipment)
- Possession of relevant /similar experiences and skills for at least (3) years.
Interested Service Providers may obtain further information at the address below during office hours of 09:00am-4:00pm (Mondays – Fridays).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested eligible Service Provider(s) who wish to be included in the list of Service Provider under Kogi State Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project should submit their Expression of Interest indicating their capability and areas of interest. Your Expression of Interest must reach our office latest two (2) weeks after the date of the advert (on or before 17th April 2019).
Kogi State Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and
Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project,
APPEALS House Adjacent Children Amusement Park,
Off Lord Lugard Road,
Lokoja, Kogi State.
Phone: 09068367017, 09054273595