ANIMAL CARE SERVICES KONSULT (NIGERIA) LTD.
CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE:
IPERU ROAD, OFF LAGOS – IBADAN EXP WAY
OGERE-REMO, OGUN STATE
TEL: 08056290726, 08056293249
ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO
PO BOX 470 MARL,
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
1. Animal Care Services Konsult has received a Grant from the African Development Bank and intends to utilize part of this Grant towards the cost of the following Assignment:
Feasibility Study for Poultry Project.
2. The services to be provided under the Assignment include:
i. Carry out a detailed Technical Study of the design of the project along with the equipment selected.
ii. Undertake a Market feasibility study in order to evaluate the demand of livestock products/inputs in Nigerian Market in order to determine the capacity of production being proposed.
iii. Evaluate the Financial model prepared for the expansion project by the company and develop a bankable financial model.
iv. Undertake the Environmental impact assessment studies at all the locations where Animal Care proposes to expand its project
3. Animal Care invites Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested Firms shall provide information (documents, reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, etc.) on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment.
4. The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedure shall be in conformity with the African Development Bank’s Procurement Policy for Bank Group Funded Operations, approved by the Bank’s Boards on 14 October 2015, and available on the Bank Website at http://www.afdb.org. Please, note that interest expressed by a Firm does not imply any obligation on the part of the Grant Recipient to include it in the shortlist.
5. The estimated duration of services is four months and the estimated starting date is 28 of January 2020.
6. Interested Consulting Firms may obtain further information and TOR at the address below during official working hours: 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
7. Expressions of interest must be received at the address below no later than 6th January 2020 at 2PM local time and specifically mentioning “Feasibility Study for Poultry Project”.
For the attention of
Dr Opeyemi Agbato
Animal Care Services Konsult
Km2 Iperu-Ogere road, off Lagos-ibadan Express way,
Ogere remo, Ogun State, Nigeria