BAUCHI STATE GOVERNMENT
BAUCHI STATE WATER AND SEWERAGE CORPORATION
THIRD NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (NUWSRP 3)
REQUEST FOR BIDS WORKS
NAME OF PROJECT: THIRD NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (NUWSRP3)
CONTRACT TITLE: REHABILITATION OF GUBI DAME ACCESS ROAD
CREDIT NO.: 5416_NG
RFB REFERENCE NO.: NG-BAUCHI NUWSRP III-96535-CW-RFB
1. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (NUWSRP3), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Rehabilitation of Gubi Dam Access Road.
2. The Bauchi State Water and Sewerage Corporation now invite sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Rehabilitation of the Gubi Dam Access Road.
The Contract period is 6 months and margin of preference is not allowed.
Interested bidders must have the following specific experience and financial capabilities
– Minimum average annual construction turnover of US$ 4m equivalent to NGN1,224billion or equivalent in a freely convertible currency, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within the last five (5) (2014-2018) years
– A minimum of 2 contracts of estimated value of US $8000,000 equivalent to NGN245million each that have been satisfactorily and substantially completed a s a prime contractor, joint venture member, management contractor or sub-contractor between 1st January 2014 and application submission deadline
– Shall demonstrate that it has access tom, or has available, liquid assets unencumbered real assets, line of credit, and other financial means independent of any contractual advance payment) sufficient to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated at US$670,000, equivalent to NGN205million for the subject contract net of the bidders other commitments
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive procurement using a Request for bids (RFB) as specified in the Worlds Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers July 2016 and revised November 2017 and August 2018 (procurement regulations) and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document during office hours 9:00am to 4:00pm (local time) at the address given below
5. The bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be through Bank Transfer only into the Project Account (First City Monument Bank Plc, Account Name: 3RD NUWSRP BAUCHI STATE WATER PROJECT COUNTERPART FUND, Account Number: 4469157014 (NGN), SORT CODE: 214030015. The document can be obtained at the address below or received by courier services as indicated in the bidder’s request for documents
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 28th October 2019
Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected, Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 28th October, 2019 by 11:00am local time.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of NGN8, 000,000.00 or equivalent in a freely convertible currency.
8. The address referred to above is:
The Project Coordinator, Engr. Aminu Aliyu Gital
Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project
Bauchi State Water and Sewerage Corporation
Room 2, Engineering Block,
No. 15, Gombe Road,
Bauchi State, Nigeria
Tel: +234 80 32849137