BAUCHI STATE GOVERNMENT
BAUCHI STATE WATER AND SEWERAGE CORPORATION
THIRD NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (NUWSRP 3)
REQUEST FOR BIDS GOODS
(ONE-ENVELOPE BIDDING PROCESS)
NAME OF PROJECT: THIRD NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (NUWSRP3)
CONTRACT TITLE: SUPPLY OF COMPUTERS AND EQUIPPING OF THE NEWLY RENOVATED HEADQAURATERS OF BAUCHI STATE WATER AND SEWERAGE CORPORATION
CREDIT NO.: 5416_NG
RFB REFERENCE NO.: NG-BAUCHI NUWSRP III-96749-GO-RFB
1. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (NUWSRP3), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Rehabilitation of SUPPLY OF COMPUTERS AND EQUIPPING O FTHE NEWLY RENOVATED HEADQAURATERS OF BAUCHI STATE WATER AND SEWERAGE CORPORATION.
2. The Bauchi State Water and Sewerage Corporation now invite sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Rehabilitation of the SUPPLY OF COMPUTERS AND EQUIPPING O FTHE NEWLY RENOVATED HEADQAURATERS OF BAUCHI STATE WATER AND SEWERAGE CORPORATION. The Delivery Period if 120 days and there will be no margin of preference.
|1.||Supply of Computers and equipping of the Newly Renovated Headquarters of Bauchi State Water and Sewerage Corporation||Bauchi State Water and Sewerage Corporation Headquarters||As per Schedule of requirement||120 days|
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the Worlds Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers July 2016 and revised November 2017 and August 2018 (procurement regulations) and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document during office hours 9:00am to 4:00pm (local time) at the address given below
5. The bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be through Bank Transfer only into the Project Account (First City Monument Bank Plc, Account Name: 3RD NUWSRP BAUCHI STATE WATER PROJECT COUNTERPART FUND, Account Number: 4469157014 (NGN), SORT CODE: 214030015. The document can be obtained at the address below or sent by courier upon request.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 30th October 2019
Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected, Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 30th October 2019 by 11:00 am local time.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 2.5% of the Bid Price for each lot.
8. The address referred to above is:
The Project Coordinator, Engr. Aminu Aliyu Gital
Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project
Bauchi State Water and Sewerage Corporation
Room 2, Engineering Block,
No. 15, Gombe Road,
Bauchi State, Nigeria
Tel: +234 80 32849137