BORNO STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD (SUBEB)
P. M. B. 1233, NO.1 JOS ROAD, MAIDUGURI.
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND BIDDING.
The Borno state Universal Basic Education Board Invites interested, reputable and competent contractors to submit tender for UBEC/SUBEB intervention Fund for 1st-4th Quarters, 2018 Projects.
THE PROJECTS ARE FOR THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
|a||Lot 1||Construction of a block of 8 – classrooms storey building.|
|b||Lot 2||Construction of Administrative block.|
|c||Lot 3||Construction of a block of 2 – classrooms with office, store & toilet.|
|d||Lot 4||Construction of a block of 8 – compartment VIP Toilets.|
|e||Lot 5||Construction a block of kitchen.|
|f||Lot 6||Fabrication and supply of pupils furniture/teachers tables & chairs.|
|g||Lot 7||Construction of perimeter Block Wall fencing.|
|h||Lot 8||Procurement and installation of solar power and accessories to 3 — schools.|
|i||Lot 9||Drilling of Solar Borehole with overhead tank.|
|j||Lot 10||Construction of a block of Laboratory.|
|k||Lot 11||Construction of a block of ICT Centre.|
|l||Lot 12||Sporting facilities/equipment.|
|m||Lot 13||Construction of a block of Library.|
|n||Lot 14||Construction of a block of staff quarter.|
(1) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(2) Evidence of registration with Borno SUBEB as a contractor.
(3) Reliable list of similar work executed (letter of Award/certificate of completion photocopy attached).
(4) Tax clearance certificate for the last three years.
(5) Evidence of VAT registration/VAT remitted.
(6) Technical capability of the company.
(7) Audited financial statement of account for the last three years.
List of the pre-qualified bidders will be placed on the notice board of the BOSUBEB Headquarters.
TENDER/ BIDDING DOCUMENT
(1) Financial Bid document will be issued upon payment of Non Refundable fee of 35,000.00
(2) Pre-qualification document are to be submitted as from Tuesday 21 May between 8 am to 4 pm, and closed at 12 Noon on 10 June, 2019 and will be opened immediately.
(3) Tender should be submitted as from Friday 12 July, 2019 and will close on 19 July, 2019 by 11:00am. The documents should be clearly marked “tender” for specific lot and must be addressed to the:
BORNO STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD,
P. M. B1233, JOS ROAD, MAIDUGURI.
(4) Tenders will be opened on 19 July, 2019 at the Conference Hall of the Board by 10: 30 am.