Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI) For the Provision of Facility Management Services
Hamza Zayyad House, 11, Osun Crescent, Off IBB Way, Maitama District,
P.M.B. 442, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE PROVISION OF FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES (LOT 1) & PROVISION OF CORPORATE SECURITY SERVICES (LOT 2)
DEADLINE: 24th April, 2019
The Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE), the Secretariat of the National Council on Privatization (NCP), invites Expression of Interest from reputable Facility Management Service Companies and Corporate Security Providers to manage the Bureau’s Zayyad House Office Complex comprising twin buildings located in Maitama, Abuja.
LOT 1: FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The Facility Manager will be expected to provide repairs and maintenance services in respect of the facility to be managed. Such preventive/corrective maintenance services include:
- Structure, Fabric and Internal Work;
- Electrical Installations;
- Generator and Accessories;
- Pipe Water Supply System;
- Telecommunication System;
- Air-conditioning System; and
- Satellite Television System.
LOT 2: CORPORATE SECURITY SERVICES
- Internal and external security surveillances; and
- Intelligence gathering and forwarding report to appropriate quarters.
These services shall be in accordance with the scope of work at a sum provided in the conditions of engagement. Provision of services should guarantee smooth and efficient operation of normal activities of BPE without any hindrance or undue interruption.
Applicants must possess proven track record of not less than ten (10) years’ experience in both LOT 1 and LOT 2
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOIs)
Expressions of Interests (EOIs) from interested applicants should submit the following for shortlisting:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ending 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/6/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Bureau of Public Enterprises or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company profile including key staff’s curriculum vitae and their Academic/Professional Certificates.
- 3Nos of similar jobs in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards and Payment/Completion Certificates.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Lot 2: Evidence of current Firm’s registration/Practice License issued by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder. The initial contract will be for a period of 12 months, subject to renewal on satisfactory performance.
Expressions of Interest one (10 original and five (5) copies must be submitted in sealed envelope and clearly marked either “EOI for Facility Management Services (LOT 1), OR EOI for Corporate Security Services (LOT 2).
The Expressions of Interest should be addressed and delivered not later than 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 24th April, 2019 in the presence of firms/their representatives and the public.
Interested applicants may obtain information at the address stated above from 08:00am to 5:00pm Monday throughFriday.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to pick up Request for Proposal/Bill of Quantities to proceed to the next stage.