REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
(1) SUPPLY OF LIVE STOCKS
CLOSING DATE: 14 JUNE, 2019
Caritas Nigeria is an Agency of the Catholic Bishop Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) established in September, 2010 as the Specialised National relief and human development agency that coordinates development interventions for the Catholic Church in Nigeria.
We now call for two (2) separately sealed Technical and Financial bids for each quotation
Vendor proposals shall remain valid for 30 calendar days from the deadline of receipt of quotations.
Technical bid: Minimum Requirements:
• Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Evidence of two years (2016- 2018) Tax Clearance Certificate
Additional Technical Requirements:
• Comprehensive company profile with registered address, email address, and phone number
• Evidence of successfully executing similar projects in the last two years
• This proposals solicitation is open and will be very competitive.
• The successful bidder shall be notified in writing and will be invited to sip a contract for the job.
Submission of Quotations:
Quotations must be delivered in hard copy and clearly referencing the Request for Quotation title. The hard copies should be sealed separately in an envelope – Technical Bid supply of Livestock” and – Financial Bid supply of Livestock”
Kindly visit the link on Caritas Nigeria Website http://caritasnigeria.org/rfq/
Quotations should be addressed and submitted to:
The Procurement unit,
Catholic Secretariat of Nigeria Building,
Plot 459, Cadastral Zone B2, Durumi 1, Garki, Abuja.
Deadline for Receipt of Quotations: 2pm on the 14 June, 2019.