CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST-EOI
1. Purpose: CRS seeks EOI to shortlist potential bidders based in Abuja, Nigeria before then seeking detailed bids CRS is seeking to gather more information about a possible procurement, such as data on specifications, innovations, alternatives available in the market, and suppliers’ capacity to perform.
2. Objectives and Scope: The ICT4D Conference is led by Catholic Relief Services Catholic Relief Services (CRS) the Overseas Relief and Development Agency of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) with a mandate to help the poor and needy irrespective of race, creed or gender.
This high-level annual conference gathers 900+ senior representatives of regional and International non-governmental organizations (NGOS), private sector companies, multilateral and governmental agencies, academic and research institutions, development banks and development funding organizations. Participants discuss current initiatives, latest trends and Innovations in digital technology to increase the impact of their development activities.
For more information visit: www.ict4dconference.crs.org
3. Expected Procurement Details:
To support the implementation of the project, CRS intends to procure the following services:
1. EVENT COORDINATOR
The Event Coordinator would typically support the team onsite and ensure a smooth event flow:
• Work with the ICT4D conference team to coordinate and implement aspects of the event according to client expectations
• Manage on-site registration
• Provide ushering services for the event
• Liaise with the conference venue onsite and manage onsite event set up and clean up.
• Maintain situational awareness; knowing when and where to step in and assist to ensure each guest is having a quality experience and all systems are working smoothly
• Effectively communicate and update the conference organizers on any development
2. AV SUPPORT
The AV support provider would typically:
• Be responsible for the design, installation, configuration, monitoring maintenance and support of all A/ solutions (main stage LED screens, comfort monitor, switch, stage lighting and breakout session screens and projectors) to ensure optimum performance.
• Liaise with audio conference and video conference bridge providers, video duplication, A/V equipment vendors and any other vendors related to A/V needs.
• Be responsible for tracking, scheduling and maintaining all portable A/V equipment. (I.e. TV’s, VCR’s. slide projectors, Elmo’s, cameras, overhead projectors, LCD Projectors, screens, podiums, microphones, audio conference units and cassette recorders).
• Setup of all A/V needs in support of conferences, for special events.
• Maintain, monitor and periodically test the operation of all built in AX systems conference rooms.
A suitable printing firm is required to offer quality printing services for the following.
• Banners, signage, and backdrops for the main stages
• Conference brochures (1000, ca 16 pages, color print, A4 size)
• Branded t shirts
• Branded conference bags
The conference photographer would typically:
• Capture appealing images of the 3-day Conference
• Digitally edit, filter and retouch images captured.
• Be responsible for media management and archiving of completed jobs
• Deliver final job to the conference manager
The Videographer would typically:
• Be responsible for filming, editing and delivering outstanding video content for the 3-day conference.
• Possess vast experience in camera operation, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
• Setup and capture great shots to fulfill the brief. (includes basic lighting and optimal audio capture)
• Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand production requirements to produce great results
• Possess vast experience in using after-effects and any other animation software will be an added advantage.
Be responsible for media management and archiving of completed jobs Deliver final job to the conference manager.
6. ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
The services of an entertainment group or company is required at the conference. The performance would ideally comprise live music and/or dance and must depict social relevance context.
• Performance during the welcome ceremony on Tuesday 21st April 21 from 8-9am
• Performance during the drink’s reception on Tuesday 21st April from 5-7pm
7. BACK UP INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP)
The services of an ISP is required to set up redundant internet network at the Sheraton
Hotel for up to 1000 users for 21st to 24th April 2019, manage the access points and provide additional internet support for the duration of the conference.
a. CRS Delivery Schedule (if applicable): 21st – 24th April 2020
b. Timeline for Contract: February 2020
Special Procurement Conditions and Additional Information:
CRS invites suppliers capable of providing (from section 3 above) their EOI’s.
In order to be considered as a potential supplier, interested enterprises should submit their Expression of Interest including the following information:
Please note that responses received without the information below will not be considered.
1. Copy Of Evidence of registration with CAC
2. Copy Of Form CACO2 & 07 or CAC1.1
3. Copy of evidence of Corporate Tax registration stating Tax Identification Number (T.I.N)
4. Copy of evidence of most recent tax remittance (Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate of Withholding tax credit notes or alternative if available).
5. Bank details (Account name, number and Bank name) and TLN on a letter headed paper.
6. List of 2 references where you have carried out similar work on a letter headed paper stating name of the organizations, contact name (s), position, phone number and email address.
7. A Brief company profile describing of Company stating amongst other things: Years in business, number of staff, Annual turnover (if known) and what makes your company qualified and suitable for this procurement.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted via email to the following address,
Please indicate Reference No: (CRS-ICT4D-GENERAL-2019-01) on all submissions.
Submissions received after 5:00PM on Tuesday 31st of December 2019 will not be considered during the opening exercise.
This call for Expression of Interest does not constitute a solicitation. We do not require proposals and prices at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest in participating in the tender. Due to the high volume of communications, we will not issue confirmation as to receipt of EOI’s. A response to this Request for Expression of Interest does not automatically ensure that you will be selected to participate in the tender. CRS reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process. CRS also reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final solicitation documents. Submitting a reply to a call for EOI does not automatically guarantee receipt of the solicitation documents when issued.
4. CRS Contact Information:
For any concerns or queries kindly send an email to email@example.com