CITIZENSHIP & LEADERSHIP TRAINING CENTRE, ABUJA
PLOT 1075, JOSEPH GOMWALK STREET, GUDU DISTRICT, ABUJA. PMB 325, GARKI
INVITATION FOR TENDER AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre, in furtherance of its statutory mandate, intends to implement its 2019 Capital Budget and in accordance with the Public Procurement Act of 2007. The centre, therefore, invites interested Companies with a proven competency and demonstrable experience to submit tenders for the execution of the following Projects:
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK/SUPPLIES/SERVICES CATEGORY A (Works)
|Lot-1||Reconstruction of Fallen Fence||Mountain School, Shere Hills, Jos, Plateau State.|
|Lot-2||Reconstruction of Fallen Fence||Savannah School, Kudan, Kaduna State.|
|Lot-3||Rehabilitation of Students Hostels||Sea School, Apapa, Lagos.|
|Lot-4||Rehabilitation of Students Hostels||Women Unit, Otu-jeremi, Delta State.|
|Lot-5||Rehabilitation of Students Hostels||Mountain School, Shere Hills, Jos, Plateau State.|
|Lot-6||Rehabilitation of Administrative Block||Women Unit, Otu-Jeremi, Delta State.|
|Lot-7||Reconstruction of Damaged Drainages||Mountain School, Shere Hills, Jos, Plateau State.|
|Lot-8||Construction of Students Hostel||Mountain School, Shere Hills, Jos, Plateau State.|
|Lot-9||Construction of Youth Development Centre||Argungu LGA&Augi LGA, Kebbi State.|
|Lot-10||Construction of Youth Development Centre||Nkalagu, Ebonyi State|
|Lot-11||Establishment of Sport Centre||Okengwe, Okene LGA, Kogi State.|
CATEGORY B (Goods)
|Lot-12||Procurement of Learning/ Teaching Aid Equipment||CLTC Headquarters, Abuja.|
|Lot-13||Procurement of Ambulance||CLTC Headquarters, Abuja.|
|lot-14||Purchase of Utility Vehicles||CLTC Headquarters, Abuja.|
|Lot-15||Purchase of Power Generating Set||CLTC Headquarters, Abuja.|
|Lot-16||Procurement of Capacity Building Equipment||CLTC Headquarters, Abuja.|
CATEGORY C (Services) — Expression of Interest
|Lot-17||Sensitization Workshop on Anticorruption for Members of CLTC Staffs.||-Abuja/Nasarawa.|
|Lot-18||Training Workshop for Youth on Drugs Abuse.||-Ishielu LGA, Ebonyi State.|
|Lot-19||Capacity Building on Human Development for the Unemployed Youth in Nigeria on the following areas:-1.Training Workshop on Agricultural Value Chain for Youth.2.Training Workshop on Hair Dressing and Hair Barbing.||-Ekiti State.|
|Lot-20||Training of Youth on Football Sporting Activities as a Tool in Curbing Crimes and Illicit Drugs at a grassroots level.||-Chanchaga LGA, Niger State.|
|Lot-21||Capacity Building on Human Development for the Unemployed Youth in Nigeria on the following areas:-3.Training Workshop on Agricultural Value Chain for Youth.4.Training Workshop on Hair Dressing and Hair Barbing.||Argungu LGA, Kebbi State|
The scopes of Works, Goods and Services are detailed in the bidding document, which shall be issued to prospective bidders.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the under listed requirements to participate in this procurement process.
1. Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
2. Memorandum and Article of Association with form CAC-7 & CAC-2.
3. Evidence of current company’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2016, 2017 & 2018), that is valid till 31st December, 2019.
4. Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
5. Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Suppliers and Service providers by submission of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31stJanuary, 2020 or valid certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
6. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (I.T.F) Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
7. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (N.S.I.T.F) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
8. Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
9. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
10. Company’s Audited Account for the last 3-years (2016, 2017 & 2018) duly stamped by licenced auditor.
11. Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications i.e. ( COREN, QSRBN, ARCON CORBON etc.);
12. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (3) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation/Job Completion Certificate,
13. List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
14. For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided ((CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
15. Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles;
16. Lots 12, 15 & 16: Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers;
17. Category C: Evidence of Registration with Centre for Management Development;
18. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
4.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS (CATEGORY A & B)
Interested bidders are required to collect bid documents from Monday 15th July, 2019 – Monday 26th August, 2019 between the hours of 8am – 4pm from the office of Head of Procurement Unit of the Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre Plot 1075, Joseph Gomwalk Street Gudu District, Abuja upon payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, all payment should be made into Treasury Single Account (TSA) with the Central Bank of Nigeria through REMITA by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). After payment Tellers shall be taken to the Finance Department of CLTC for issuance of a receipt for collection of tender documents.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS (CATEGORY A & B)
Prospective bidders shall submit Two (2) bounded copies of Technical documents in separate envelop (marked Technical Documents) and Two (2) Bounded copies of Financial documents in separate envelope (marked Financial Documents), then both the two separate envelopes shall be enclosed in sealed outer envelope clearly marked CLTC INVITATION TO TENDER. And address both envelopes to the address below;
The Director General
Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre Plot 1075, Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District, Abuja.
PMB 325 Garki
The completed and sealed bid documents should contain the bidders name on the reverse side of the envelope and shall be registered and signed in the Procurement Unit of the Centre and be deposited in the designated Tender Box at the ground floor between the hours of 8am-4pm Monday to Friday not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 26 August, 2019.
6.0 OPENING OF BIDS (CATEGORY A & B)
Only the technical bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 26 August, 2019, at the Centre’s meeting room ground floor. Bidders /Companies representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, civil society, non-governmental organisations and Anti-corruption Agencies Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Senate and House committee on procurement are hereby invited to witness the public opening of the exercise.
7.0 SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (CATEGORY C)
Interested firms are to submit Two (2) bound copies (Original & Duplicate) of Expression of Interest (EOI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Expression of Interest” and address to the (same address) and clearly marked with (the name of the project and Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box not later than 12:00noon on Monday, 29 July, 2019. Late submission will be returned un-opened.
8.0 OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
The EOI documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 29 July, 2019 at the Centre’s meeting room ground floor in the presence of Bidders or their representatives. Only short-listed firms at EoI evaluation would be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
9.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
BIDDERS ARE INVITED TO PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Bids submitted after the deadline for submission shall be returned un-opened.
All submissions that failed to strictly meet up the requirement specified in this advert shall be rejected.
Category A & B: Only technically successful bidders will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened. Notice will be placed on the Notice Board and Centre’s Website.
All submissions must be made only in English language and signed by bidder or official authorized by the bidder.
The Centre reserves the right to cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest, without incurring any liability to the bidder.
This advertisement is published for statutory purpose and should not be construed as commitment or obligation on the part of the Centre to award contract.
Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquires please contact the Head of Procurement on E-mail address email@example.com.
Citizenship & Leadership Training Centre