FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
CROSS RIVER BASIN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
MURTALA MOHAMMED HIGHWAY, P.M.B. 1249 CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR PROJECTS UNDER 2019 BUDGET
1.1 The Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA) is a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Water Resources charged with comprehensive development of Surface and Ground Water Resources, Road and Erosion Control, Agricultural Land Development/Dam and Irrigation Works. The Authority in furtherance to its statutory mandate intends to Implement Capital Projects under various Works, Goods and Services in line with its budget provision for year 2019.
1.2 CRBDA therefore invites bids from Interested, competent contractors and suppliers with relevant experience for the execution of the following projects:-
1.3 LOT 1: WATER SUPPLY PROJECTS
(1) Construction of Itu-Ibiono Regional Water Scheme, Akwa Ibom State
(2) (i) Construction of Solar Borehole in Ntan Community in Yakurr LGA in Abi/Yakurr Federal Constituency, CRS
(ii) Construction of Solar Powered Borehole and Overhead Tanks at Ntan-Ekori, Yakurr LGA, CRS (Zonal)
(3) Construction of Motorized Borehole along Engr. Stanley T.A. Street, Ntamente, Obubra LGA, CRS
(4) Construction of complete Water Scheme in Oba- Ipene, Akamkpa LGA, CRS
(5) Construction of complete Water Scheme and Reticulation in Biakpan, Biase LGA, CRS
(6) Construction of complete Water Scheme and Six Classroom Block in Nsan, Akamkpa LGA, CRS.
(7) Construction of 2 complete Water Scheme in Akwa and Epkri Ibami Villages, Akamkpa LGA, CRS
(8) Completion of Motorized Borehole with 5 Distribution Outlets at Okwuabang Community, Boki LGA, CRS
(9) Provision of Motorized Borehole with Plastic and Generator in Arts and Crafts Village Ikot Inyang, Ikot Ekpene LGA, AKS.
(10) Construction of 2No Solar Powered Borehole at Ishin Dede and Ntangamoi in Ibil, Ogoja/Yala Fed. Constituency, CRS
(11) Construction of Motorized Borehole at Chief Gabriel Asuquo Etukudoh Compound, Ikot Okobo, Here Eto, Nsit Ubium LGA, AKS
(12) Construction of Motorized Borehole in Aladim, Yake, Ukpe. Ogoja/Yala Fed. Constituency, CRS
(13) Construction of 2 No. Boreholes and Reticulation at Ochagbe, Afrike, Bekwarra LGA, CRS
(14) Water Reticulation at Begiake, Obudu LGA, CRS
(15) Rehabilitation of Water Schemes in AKS and CRS.
(16) Construction of Water Scheme with Reticulation at Okoroete Town, Eastern Obolo LGA, Ikot Abasi/Mkpat Enin/Eastern Obolo Fed. Constituency, AKS (Zonal)
(17) Construction of 1No Borehole at Obanliku/Obudu/Bekwarra Fed. Constituency, CRS (Zonal)
(18) Construction of 1No Borehole at Obanliku/Obudu/Bekwarra Fed. Constituency, CRS (Zonal)
2.1 LOT 2: FLOOD, IRRIGATION AND EROSION CONTROL PROJECTS
(1) (i) Construction of Agbokim Road Erosion control Project from Agbokim-Ekugatai Junction to Agbokim Village, Etung LGA, CRS.
(ii) Construction of NJU Ajan (Health Centre)- Agbokim Market Erosion Control Project, Etung LGA, CRS.
(2) (i) Construction of New Port Harcourt Road, Ikom Urban, Ikom LGA, CRS.
(ii) Construction of Ehougbe’Old Water Board Road Slump Control, Ikom LGA, CRS
(iii) Construction of Okangha Kekor Road Slump Control, Ikom LGA, CRS
(vi) Construction of Edor Abinti Road, Ikom LGA, CRS
(3) (i) Construction of Nkong Alor Nkong Bessong Erosion Control Project Boki LGA, CRS
(ii) Construction Of Bakut Stream-Effare Bus Stop Erosion Control, Bashua, Boki LGA, CRS
(4) Erosion Control Works at Ikot Edem Odo, Akpabuyo LGA, CRS
(5) Construction of Bridge and 2km Road in Nneato Umunneochi LGA, Isiukwuato/Umunneochi Fed. Constituency, Abia State.
(6) Erosion and Flood Control Works at Akorofono- Ogomogom Rd. Ikom LGA, CRS
(7) Erosion/Flood Control Project at Anikin in Akamkpa LGA, CRS
(8) Erosion Control/Sand Filling in Base Camp in Akamkpa LGA, CRS
(9) Construction of Internal Road in Ayabam Community in Akamkpa LGA, CRS
(10) Construction of Road from Mbaji to Anikin in Akamkpa LGA, CRS
(11) Erosion Control Project along Ikot Asuquo/Ikot Uba in Akpabuyo LGA, CRS
(12) Erosion Control Project along Ikot Okon Idem/Ikot Edet Nsa in Akpabuyo LGA, CRS
(13) Erosion and Flood Control Projects in Edet Archibong/Ekpo Udo, Akpabuyo LGA, CRS
(14) Erosion and Flood Control Project for opening of Farm Roads and 100M Borehole Water Scheme at Itaya Farm Settlement in Iwuru Central, Biase LGA,CRS
(15) Erosion and Flood Control Project from Obung to Hitech Quarry in Netiru Clan, Akamkpa LGA, CRS
(16) Erosion and Flood Control Project from Mba Mfam to Hitech Junction in Akamkpa LGA, CRS
(17) Construction of Farm Road Network – 30KM and Provision of Electricity at Ekpri Ibami in Akamkpa LGA, CRS
(18) Erosion Control Works at Ekete Layout Ebunwana in Afikpo South LGA, Ebonyi State
(19) Rehabilitation of Farm Road from High Way through St. Francis Church to Catherina Akan Street Ntamante, Boki LGA, CRS
(20) Construction of Unwana Market Road, Unwana, Afikpo LGA, Ebonyi State (Zonal)
2.2 LOT 3: GENERAL GOODS
(1) Supply of Evacuation Tricycles (Bajaj) and Farm Tools for Cocoa and Palm Co-operative E.G Sprayer Pump, Wheel Barrows, Rakes, Hand Gloves, Rain Coats, Go to Hell, Rain Boats, Industrial Elements, Avery Weighing Machines, Industrial Sewing Machines
(2) Supply of 3HW x Double Cabin and 3 (10 Tonnes) Evacuation Trucks for Commercial Farmers.
(3) Provision of Sprinkler Irrigation System with Pump for Dry Season Farming for Farmers in CRS and AKS
(4) Provision of Tricycle for Federal Water Resources Committee Members for Farm Units, CRS
(5) Training of Youths & Women on Snail Farming in Afikpo North & South LGAs, Ebonyi State. (Zonal)
(6) Fencing with wire protector, furnishing of Principal & Staff Quarters in Community Secondary School, Ikot Uko, Essien Udim LGA, AKS (Zonal)
(7) Advocacy and Sensitization of Women on core values in Ogoja/Yala Fed. Constituency, CRS (Zonal)
2.3 LOT 4: GENERAL WORKS
(1) Construction of Composite Skill Acquisition and Youth Development Centre with Infrastructure at Akpan Nya, Ibiono LGA, Akwa Ibom State
(2) Construction of Bekwara Obudu Obanliku Skill Acquisition Centre, CRS
(3) Rehabilitation of 3 Classroom blocks at Bekwarra LGA, CRS
(4) Classroom Rehabilitation/Water Scheme at Ogbaya Afrika 2 Bekwarra LGA, CRS.
(5) Construction of Motor Park and Mini Market at Ibiaku Ntok Okpo, Ikono LGA, AKS
(6) Construction of Motor Park and Mini Market at Hung Udoh Itak, Ikono LGA, AKS
(7) Construction at Classroom Blocks for Basin Headquarters School, CRS
(8) Rehabilitation of Managing Directors Quarters CRS
(9) Construction of E-Library/Soil and Water Analysis Lab/Survey in Headquarters, CRS
(10) Provision of complete automated Water Factory Unit/Extruders for Sachet Bags/Bottles/purchase of Delivery Van at the Headquarters, CRS
(11) Construction of Farm Development Project at Ikot Okon Idem, Akpabuyo LGA, CRS
(12) Provision of Fishery/Poultry Hatchery at the Headquarters, CRS
(13) Construction of Classroom block, Group School, Ikot Obio Nso, Mkpat Enin LGA, Ikot Abasi/Mkpat Enin/Eastem Obolo Fed. Constituency, AKS (Zonal)
(14) Construction of Okoroete Town Hall, Eastern Obolo LGA, Ikot Abasi/ Mkpat Enin /Eastern Obolo Fed. Constituency, AKS (Zonal)
(15) Construction of Town Hall, Ikot Inyang Okop, Mkpat Enin LGA, Mkpat Enin/Eastern Obolo Fed. Constituency, AKS (Zonal)
(16) Construction of Classroom blocks at Obanliku/ Obudu/Bekwarra Fed, Constituency, CRS (Zonal)
3.0 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Bidders are to provide the following as minimum prequalification requirements for the project of their choice.
(i) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) inducting form CAC2 and form CAC7.
(ii) Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the Last three (3) years (2016, 2017, 2018) valid till 31 December, 2019 with a minimum average turnover for each project, as specified in the bidding documents.
(iii) Evidence of current Pension compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2019.
(iv) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
(v) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
(vi) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2019 or valid certificate issued by BPP.
(vii) Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committee of the Cross River Basin Development Authority or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
(viii) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017, 2018).
(ix) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project deluding Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating a willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
(x) Company profile with the Curriculum Vitae of toe key staff to be deployed for the project, inducting copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in ease of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON ETC.)
(xi) Verifiable documentary evidence at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five years including Letters of Award Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates.
(xii) List of Plants/Equipment with proof of ownership/ tease (where applicable)
(xiii) For joint ventures, Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligible requirements are compulsory for each joint venture partner)
(xiv) All documents for submission mute be transmitted with a Covering/ Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s letter Headed Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.) and email address. The letter headed paper must bear the names and nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
3.1 COLLECTION OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIA BID DOCUMENTS:
Technical and Financial Bid Documents will be available for collection at the office of the Head Procurement, Room 63, Cross River Basin Development Authority, P.M.B. 1249, Basin Calabar, between 9am and 4pm daily from Friday 20 September, 2019 upon the presentation of evidence of payment of Non Refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only into the Authority’s Account as follows:
Account Name: Cross River Basin Development Project Account
Bank: VIA REMITA
Account Number: 0050503961021
3.2 SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BID DOCUMENTS:
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the lot desired, two (2) sets of hard copies each of the Technical and Financial bids with one soft copy of Financial bid only in Microsoft Excel format, parked separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as Technical bid’ or ‘Financial bid’. Thereafter put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the Managing Director Cross River Basin Development Authority, Murtala Mohammed Highway, P.M.B. 1249 Basin Town, Calabar, Cross River State
4.0 CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS
The closing date for the submission in respect of all projects is on or before 12 Noon, Friday 1 November, 2019.
4.1 OPENING OF BIDS
Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the BID closing at 12Noon on Friday 1 November, 2019 at the Authority’s Conference Centre, Basin Town, Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar, CRS.
All enquiries should be directed to:
The Managing Director
Cross River Basin Development Authority
Murtala Mohammed Highway
P.M.B. 1249, Basin Town, Calabar, Cross River State
6.0 DISCLAIMERS AND CONCLUSION
6.1 This announcement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Authority to transact with any party for the project, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Authority to procure concession services.
6.2 The Authority will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any prequalified party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to an inquiry.
6.3 The Authority pledges fair and equal treatment of all participants but is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities.
6.4 This advertisement should be regarded as a PUBLIC invitation to all prequalified bidders, Nongovernmental Organization working with Transparency and Accountability and relevant Regulatory and Professional bodies to attend the Bid Opening sessions.
CROSS RIVER BASIN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY