STATE TENDERS BOARD SECRETARIAT-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION WORKS
DELTA STATE TENDERS BOARD SECRETARIAT
C/O OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR
P.M.B. 1017, ASABA
DELTA STATE OF NIGERIA.
INVITATION TO TENDER
- Tenders are hereby invited from suitably qualified companies to execute the project stated below:
DELTA STATE CAPITAL TERRITORY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
Construction of Paul Ikediashi Street/Nonye Ugbama Close/Barr. I.M.O. Nwabuoku Crescent/ Chief J. Obi Street, Off Old Anwai Road, Asaba.
- Tender Application Forms and Documents are to be collected from the Office of the Secretary, State Tenders Board, Deputy Governor’s Office, Asaba, upon payment of non-refundable prescribed fee as contained in 3(v) and 3 (xii).
must be accompanied by the following:
(i) Evidence of Registration as a contractor with Delta State Government;
(ii) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
(iii) Evidence of Valid Tax Clearance Certificate;
(iv) Verifiable contact address of Business Office(s) premises, Utilities Bill etc;
(v) Evidence of payment of Tender fee of N250,000.00;
(vi) Evidence of Professional/Technical Qualifications;
(vii) Evidence of financial capability;
(viii) Evidence of previous jobs successfully executed;
(ix) Evidence of DSIR Card;
(x) Memorandum/Articles of Association;
(xi) Statutory Returns including Audited Accounts for last 3 years; and
(xii) Evidence of payment of N180, 000.00 in Bank Draft in favour of Delta State Tenders Board for processing of the tender documents.
- Tenderers are advised to visit and inspect the site before tendering. For this purpose, tenderers should contact the Director, Planning, Research, and Statistics of the Delta State Capital Territory Development Agency for Guidance.
Tender documents which should be in two copies each, together with the
completed Bills of Quantities, should be put in a wax-sealed envelope addressed
State Tenders Board,
Deputy Governor’s Office,
- The project title should be clearly marked at the top left hand comer of the envelope.
- All Tender Documents should be delivered to
The State Tenders Board Secretariat,
Deputy Governor’s Office,
- Tenderers should note that the Board in considering the tenders would not be bound to accept the lowest or any bidder.
- Late bid after Thursday, 25 April, 2019 by 12noon, will be rejected.
- Tenders will be opened at 10.00am, Tuesday, 30 April, 2019 in the presence of Bidders or Bidders’ representatives who choose to be present at the Conference Hall, Deputy Governor’s Office, Asaba.
DELTA STATE TENDERS BOARD,
C/O DEPUTY GOVERNOR’S OFFICE, ASABA