DELTA STATE MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
ASABA, DELTA STATE
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/BID FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF FENCE, GATE HOUSE AND LANDSCAPING OF LIBRARY AT PATANI TOWN, PATANI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
To support, enhance and create conductive learning/reading environment for students and the immediate community.
Interested Companies/Bidders are required to submit the following:
- Company/consortium profile
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Financial statements for the last three (3) years to demonstrate the financial capability of the company/bidders in terms of profitability and adequate working capital
- Documentary evidence of previous project executed
- Evidence of registration with the Ministry of Works
- Tax clearance for the past three (3) year
- Delta state internal Revenue Card (DSIR CARD)
The document listed above should be summited to:
The Honorable Commissioner Delta State
Ministry of Higher Education
Asaba. Delta State.
CONDITION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATIONS
FOI document must be completed in English and delivered to the above address on or before 12:00 noon on 10th June, 2019.
Electronic submission will not be permitted. Late submission will be rejected.
EOI MUST ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWINGS:
– Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of the Forty-five thousand naira (N45.000.00) only.
– Evidence of payment of processing fee of fifty thousand Naira (N50.000.00) only.
– Non-refundable deposit of fifteen thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only
Account Name: Tenders Fee
A/C No.: 8582593200
BANK: First Bank Plc
Secretary to the Ministerial Tenders Board,
Ministry of Higher Education.