DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC,
P.M.B. 5, OZORO, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA.
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS TO
TENDER FOR YEAR 2016 TETFUND INTERVENTION IN ICT SUPPORT
The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro invites applications from interested Contractors for pre-qualification for the Year 2016 TETFund Intervention in ICT Support.
2. PROJECT FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR TENDER
• Consultation on Website Strategy& Research including; Development of Site Map, Prototyping, Design-set/Assets Creation (icons buttons etc.)
• Web Design; Design of the Institution Website to conform to the new feature and structure.
• Adoption of WordPress Content Management System (CMS); Adoption of WordPress Content Management System to implement the new features and structure for ease of uploading and updating contents.
• Content Migration; Migration of previous Website Content to the new WordPress Platform.
• Acceptance testing of the finished product in the presence of all stakeholders.
• Re-hosting; Re-hosting the Website for 1 year using a hosting platform that supports WordPress, https protocol, unlimited HDD and automatic backup.
• Staff Training; Training of 5 ICT Staff for 5 working days on platform and content Management and Administration of the re-structured Institution’s Website.
• Computer Training (Base Module); Training of 20 Non-Academic Staff of the Institution on Computer Essentials, Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Online Essentials for 5 days.
• Computer Training (Intermediate Module); Training of 20 Academic Staff of the Institution on Presentation, using Databases, Online Collaboration, IT Security and ICT in Education for 5 days.
3. PRE-QUALIFICATION/TENDER REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent Contractors wishing to be considered for pre-qualification for the contract are required to submit the following;
• Evidence of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration
• Evidence of Valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years, and till 31st December, 2019.
• Evidence of compliance with current Pension Fund- PENCOM, valid till 31st December, 2019.
• Evidence of compliance with the National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
• Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund, ITF compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
• Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP
• Evidence of qualified and certified ICDL experts/trainers (where applicable). Copy of credential to be submitted.
• Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
• Company Profile with Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications: CPN & NCS.
• Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
• List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable).
• Sworn Affidavit:
– disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars,
– That the Director(s) of the prospective contractual company has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
– That neither the company nor any of the company Director is bankrupt.\that the Company is not in receivership.
4. COLLECTION OF TENDERS DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies are to collect the Tenders Documents from the Office of the Director of Academic Planning Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10, 000 paid to the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro stipulated Bank.
5. SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION TENDERS DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit the Technical Bid and Financial Bid packaged in separately sealed envelopes clearly marked Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”. They are to thereafter put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS. The bigger envelope is to be addressed to: The Registrar, Delta State Polytechnic, P.M.B. 05, Ozoro.
Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder. The envelope should reach the Registrar on or before Thursday, 28th November, 2019. Bidders are hereby informed that late bids shall be rejected.
6. OPENING OF BID
The technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for the submission at 10.00 am on Thursday, 28th November, 2019 in the presence of the bidders or their representative present. Only successful bidders in the technical evaluation shall be invited for the Financial Bids Opening on a later day while Contractors who are not successful in the technical bid evaluation shall have their financial bids returned to then un-opened.
7. GENERAL INFORMATION
i. All shortlisted, prequalified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening. Financial Bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened.
ii. All bids submitted after the deadline will not be accepted) be returned.
iii. Bidders are required to sign the register of bidders on submission of the bids.
iv. Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities.
Registrar/Secretary to Council