SELECTION OF A CONSULTANT (FIRM) FOR THE POST IMPLEMENTATION REVIEW OF THE SAP SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION IN ECOWAS
DATE: 03 MAY 2019 – 03 JUN 2019
INSTITUTION: ECOWAS COMMISSION
PERIOD OF ADVERTISEMENT: 03RD MAY 2019 – TO 03 RD JUNE 2019
CLIENT: ECOWAS COMMISSION
SOURCE OF FUNDING: ECOWAS BUDGET
TYPE: EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
FINAL EOI_Post Evaluation Review-Feb 2019
1. The ECOWAS Commission intends to use its resources to finance a service contract with a consulting firm (could be a single firm, a consortium or partnership thereof) that will be responsible of the post implementation review of the SAP system implementation in ECOWAS.
2. The main objective of the consultancy are: (i) to ascertain the degree of success from the project, in particular, the extent to which it met its objectives, delivered planned levels of benefit, and addressed the specific requirements as originally defined; (ii) to examine the efficacy of all elements of the working business solution to see if further improvements can be made to optimise the benefit delivered; (iii) to consider ways in which systems or the use of systems (SAP operations) might be enhanced to produce further savings or benefits and; (iv) to learn lessons from this project, which can be used by the team members and by the organization to improve future project work and solutions.
3. The overall duration of the assignment is estimated at three (3) months.
4. The ECOWAS Commission invites Consulting Firms specialized in Post Implementation Review of SAP System or any IT Software similar to submit their candidacy for the services described above. Interested, eligible and qualified consulting firms must provide full information on their qualifications and experience, demonstrating that they are qualified and experienced in providing similar services. The criteria for shortlisting are as follows:
a) General Experience of the firm;
b) Specific and successful experience in post implementation review of SAP systems or any similar system for International Organizations or Donors Funded projects conducted within the past ten (10) years;
c) Relevant Working Experience in the ECOWAS Region within the past ten (10) years, with evidence to substantiate claims;
d) Availability of Relevant Staff to be assigned to the ECOWAS project, showing full list of staff along with their respective CVs providing details on competencies (all applicable knowledge, skills and behavior) as well as relevant experience in Post Implementation Review of SAP System or any IT Software similar;
e) Knowledge and experience using software or computer & information technology and SAP System;
f) Language capacity of the firm (English; French and Portuguese);
NB: In addressing the above listed criteria, consulting firms must provide tangible evidence and detailed references for all claims made in terms of experience and capabilities, similar assignments, etc. Each reference provided should be summarized on a project sheet, and will be considered and accepted only if the candidate attaches supporting documents indicating the contact information of the contracting authorities so as to facilitate verification of the information provided, covering excerpts of contract (inner cover page; page with the signatures and the Terms of Reference) along with attestation(s) of good performance of each contract presented.
5. Interested Consulting firms may apply as a consortium or partnership to ensure and/or boost their consolidated capacities to execute the assignment.
6. The eligibility criteria, the preparation of shortlist, and the selection procedure shall comply with the ECOWAS Rules and Procedures for the Use of Consultants” (ECOWAS Procurement Code), available on its website: http://www.ecowas.int The selection procedure will be based on Least Cost Based Selection Method (LCS), and a shortlist of six (6) firms, which present the best profiles with all claims dully substantiated, shall be drawn up for further consideration after the expression of interest. Also, firms that are part of an international network are to submit only one expression of interest as a network.
7. The attention of interested Consulting firms is particularly drawn to Article 118 of the ECOWAS Revised Procurement Code (“Infringements by Candidates, Bidders and Awardees”), providing information on corrupt or fraudulent practices in competing for or executing a contract. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per “Article 119 of the ECOWAS Revised Procurement Code.
8. Interested consulting firms can obtain further information at the e-mail addresses mentioned below, during working days and hours of the ECOWAS Commission from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm (Local Time – Nigeria): email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Expressions of Interest (EOIs) must be delivered in sealed envelopes (1 signed Original and 3 Copies) in English, French or Portuguese and clearly marked “Selection of a Consultant (Firm) for the Post Implementation Review of the SAP System Implementation in ECOWAS”. “Do not open except in presence of the Opening Committee.” EOIs must be sent to the address below by 03rd June 2019 at 11.00 a.m. (GMT+1), Nigerian Time:
For delivery in person or by registered mail to:
Directorate of General Administration,
First (1st) Floor of the ECOWAS Commission Headquarters,
Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Asokoro District, Abuja, NIGERIA.
Please note that in order to ensure a level playing field, electronic submissions are not accepted and will therefore not be considered.
10. The working languages shall be English, French and Portuguese.
11. This request for EOI can also be viewed on the following website: http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement/
Commissioner General Administration & Conference