INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR THE SUPPLY OF 28 VEHICLES FOR ECOWAS INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES BASED IN ABUJA, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
DATE : 15 OCT 2019 – 12 NOV 2019
INSTITUTION: ECOWAS COMMISSION
CONTACT: INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR THE SUPPLY OF 28 VEHICLES FOR ECOWAS INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES BASED IN ABUJA, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB/O2/COMM/2019)
DATE: OCTOBER 10, 2019
1. ECOWAS has allocated own funds towards the cost of the Purchase of 28 Vehicles for its Institutions and Agencies based in Abuja.
2. The ECOWAS Commission, on behalf of the Institutions and Agencies based in Abuja, therefore invites sealed bids for the supply of 28 Vehicle described above in one lot.
3. The Bidding Document can be obtained at the Procurement Division, Directorate of General Administration, ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, Abuja, Nigeria, upon submission of a written request and payment of two hundred US Dollars (US$200.00) by Cash or Bank Draft made in favor of ECOWAS Commission, Abuja.
For Bidders outside Nigeria, the Bidding Document can be mailed to interested Bidders upon payment (by Transfer) of non-refundable fee of US$200.00 to the Commission (transfer charges born by the bidder). (Account Details available on request.)
4. Interested Bidders may obtain further information at the address below, during office hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00am (8.00am GMT+1) to 4.00pm (3.00pm GMT+1), ECOWAS Commission, Directorate of General Administration, Procurement Division, 1st Floor, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401 Abuja Nigeria. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
5. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120(days) after Bid Opening and must be accompanied by a Bid Security of US$25,000.00 (Bank Guarantee or Insurance Bond). The Bid Security must remain valid for 150 Days.
6. Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located at General Administration, Procurement Division Office, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria on or before November 12, 2019 at 11 .00 am (10.00 am GMT+1) and clearly marked ‘’International Competitive Bidding for the SUPPLY of 28 VEHICLES FOR ECOWAS INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES BASED IN ABUJA” Do Not Open, Except in Presence of the OPENING COMMITTEE”.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend on November 12, 2019 at 11.30 noon (10.30 am GMT+1), Room 523, Ecowas Commission, Abuja, Nigeria.
8. This invitation for Bids can be also consulted on: http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement/
Commissioner, General Administration and Conference.